I Can't do it Anymore

"What!" Bonnie stared at me with wide eyes. "You died with Stefan's blood in your system. That means you are now connected to his bloodline. You want to be with him, Elena, you'll love him until the sire bond is broken." I looked at Bonnie shocked. "Bonnie, I do love Stefan. I want to be with him! I can't fight it any longer. When the sire bond is broken will I still love him?" Bonnie looked at me worried, "I don't know if there is a way to break it." I stood up and walked out the door crying. I had to make a another hard decision.

Dear diary,
Finding out I'm sired to Stefan might be worse than becoming a vampire. I couldn't live my life going back and forth between two guys it's not right. My feelings for Damon have died. All I can feel is my love for Stefan.
~Elena

That afternoon I went hunting. It was the only thing that could keep my mind off the boys. I found a young man in the woods. He looked scared. "Let me put you out of your misery," I said to him. "Don't move." I fed until I killed him. I quickly got out of the woods and got back home. I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed I still had blood on my face. I mumbled to myself, "I'm becoming a ripper." I started to panic. I felt the guilt from killing that innocent man. I started to yell. I felt everything. "Elena?" I heard a small voice say. I looked over to see Caroline standing there. "I was just bringing over the blood bags you asked for, but it looks like you don't need them anymore." I ran over to her. "I killed him." I told her while crying. Caroline took another look at me and pulled out her phone. "Hi, Stefan" she said "I think you should come see this."

Caroline forced me to get under the covers in my bed. I fought her... aggressively. Caroline went downstairs to answer the door and when I was all alone I felt it again. It felt like someone was inside my head telling me to turn it all off. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. I started yelling again. I heard Stefan and Caroline coming up the stairs. Quickly, I left through the window.

I went back into the woods. Hoping to find people there. I kept going further to where I found that one guy. Around a shaded area I saw two guys. I slowly approached them. "Hey there" they said to me. "Don't move," I told both of them. They looked at me funny. I attacked one of the two and before I could completely drain him I noticed the other start running. "Oh no" I mumbled. "They're on vervain!"

I finished draining the one of all his blood and then I used my speed to get away before the other one came back.

I went back home to find Stefan and Caroline still waiting in my room. "What do you want?" I said carelessly. "You turned off your humanity?" Caroline said in a sweet voice. I rolled my eyes and walked into my bathroom slamming the door. I brushed through my hair and put it back into a messy ponytail. "I think it's time for a change." I told myself as I jumped into the shower.

All night while I slept I felt like I was being watched. That's because I was. Caroline and Stefan spent all night sleeping on my floor. I woke up early to make some changes. I climbed out of my window so I wouldn't wake up Stefan and Caroline. Around eight am I started to get calls and texts from Stefan, Caroline, and even Damon. I still continued to ignore them. I eventually decided to go home to see what they all wanted. When I got back Caroline screamed. "What did you do to your hair!?" She squealed. I hadn't done much I didn't understand why she was freaking out so much. All it was was a dark pink streak. I walked up to my room without a care in the world. On my way up the stairs I ran into Damon. Damon's eyes widened. He almost made me feel bad. I continued to walk past him, but I was surprised. He came up behind me and snapped my neck.