Chapter 1

Routine over and over. It's so annoying to do exactly the same things everyday without the possibility one day to be different. The alarm sounds more and more loudly, my expecting to turn it off. One day, I will break it and it won't see me again to curse it. That life I live in presses down my psychology and causes me depression. Maybe I am a bit extravagant , but I have nothing else to occupy myself . I think that even if I make an effort to come close to someone, they'll reject me. Of course that's me. A pessimistic and full of blackness girl. The saying: " You only live once ,so live" is bullshits. My saying: " Live with your attitude and beliefs " ,no matter what they are negative or positive . Anyway, I consider that I chattered enough time on my own , but I don't have friends to chat or tell my problems. So normal for a teenager!Time for running. Not to gabble, that's my hobby and an exercise which helps me to relax and escape from my bored life. I took my phone and I went out .Fortunately, the weather was good, so I started running. Faster I was running , better my mood was becoming. As I was passing next to the park,which is near to my house, I was watching the beautiful pictures that were being formed by the fresh vegetation that exists around there. This landscape I felt to improve my usual bad mood. Something that didn't last a lot, because somebody stood like a barrier in front of me which I didn't notice and as a result, I fell down on the cold street.

I gave it a try and I hope you like the chapter😊.To be clear, I am not native speaker of the language, so forgive me if my English isn't good enough. Comment below and vote if you like the chapter!!!❤