Chapter 2

" Jerk!Are you blind?! " I yelled at him.
Yet I hadn't seen his face, because I tried to clean the mad on my clothes.
It was raining all day yesterday and everywhere was wet and sucks.

"I'm sorry,didn't see you. I was talking with a friend on the phone"

"Yeah sure.Go to any doctor to check your eyesight and who knows, maybe you wear glasses." I was so irritated because of him and I was thinking that I need to take a shower twice this day,since I did earlier at home.

"Don't behave so rudely, I just apologised for bowling you over." He answered with some disappointment due to my attitude.

" Okey, you are right ,you didn't mean to and it was an accident." Damn!He had a point. I saw him to smile lightly from my answer.

"I'm glad you got it. By the way, I am Stephan and you are?" He asked.

"Amy" I said ,despite the fact that he shouldn't care.

"Hmm, nice name Am!" He looked at me knowingly.

"Seriously now?! Nickname?!You just met me." I really didn't like these types of guys though he didn't look like them.

"Yeah why not ?" He told seriously and I was browsing his face. His eyes were green like you were deeply in wood and you saw all vegetation there and ohh God I am nature's lover and his messy curly hair was so good-looking. Indeed, he is handsome. But I had to run away from there.

" Cause I don't want to,bye." I announced him and I began to run like Ι had wings on my legs until I arrived at home.

Immediately, I entered house and went for a bath to get rid of the dirt and sweat that I had on me.
Then, when I finished , my mind ''travelled'' to the boy with whom I accidentally came across in the street. I daydreamt our meeting and I was thinking if I had to give him a chance and not to disappear like that. However, I had decided since a long time to be alone with my thoughts, my attitude and nobody in my life and I'll insist on.

This is the 2nd chapter that I upload. I am so exciteeed and yes I am a bit babbler , lots of people call me like this if it's obvious from my story😆. Please leave comments and vote,so that I see that you like it😁😊❤❤❤.