Life Happens

(Please feel free to comment)

Shawna screamed into the night sky, "Rachel, come back this is not you, you need to stop before anyone gets hurt, more importantly you!"

"Why did she do this to herself?" Melanie cried asking.

    Rachel was your average student, she normally did all of her work, turned it in on time and had her small friend group.  Her 8th-grade year everyone started "growing up", you know, puberty and all.  Everyone is starting to get acne. Rachel, on the other hand, got way over the "average" amount for her age. She looked like she stayed in the sun for WAY too long. People started making fun of her, calling her "ugly" or "disgusting". She became super self-conscious to the point that she was only talking to her friends Shawna and Melanie. They were the only ones that she didn't feel uncomfortable and self conscious around.

    They're getting into high school and things are starting to become equal because everyone else is getting the bad acne. Sadly other kids parents are rich so there bad acne is going away with medicine. Rachel didn't have that luxury, she kept her bad acne. Her mom had gotten a new job her sophomore year 

    Rachel and her friends all went to her house, they checked YouTube for reviews and results. Everyone was saying how great the products worked, and showing them that it works in minutes. The problem was that no one said anything about the life-changing side effects. Rachel was a spoiled brat so she got anything she wanted. 

    She asked her mom "Hey mom, can I borrow some money for some makeup", "Yeah whatever, there's a couple hundred on a card in my top dresser drawer, just take that" she happily responded.

    As she headed up to her mother's room she hears her mom yell, "Remember, do not open any of the other drawers"  "Alright" Rachel questionably responded.

    Rachel enters her mom's room and grabs the credit card and immediately texts her friends about the money, but then she got curious and opened the drawer and screamed. Her mom just took the trash out right before she screamed so nobody heard her. She runs to her room slams her door and calls her friends and frantically whispers on the phone, "Guys, I just found a butcher type knife thing wrapped in a bloody cloth in my mother's dresser".

STILL WORKING..... I am updating this hopefully every day or so!!!