•46

mijeong only blinked and he was down on one knee, she could now see why he had been acting quite strangely all night.

she smiled as he took a small box from his pocket, she could see how much he was shaking. it made her giggle to herself and as he was struggling to open the box, she put her hands on his. he looked at her.

"baby, you're shaking so bad" she said "calm down and don't worry"

jungkook nodded and fully opened the box so the ring was on show.

"park mijeong" he looked her in the eye "will you marry me?"

—————

"jimin?" taehyung waved his hand in front of jimin's face, snapping the elder from his daze.

"hm?" jimin looked at taehyung.

"are you alright?" taehyung chuckled slightly and tilted his head.

jimin nodded "i'm okay...what were you saying?"

"that we should start playing basketball again" taehyung replied.

hoseok and yoongi are playing video games, while tae and jimin are sat in the kitchen just talking.

jimin shrugged "i kinda went off basketball but yoongi still plays...you could join his team, i'm sure he'll try get you on the team" he smiled and sipped some of his drink.

taehyung nodded "ah...good idea" he said then chuckled "i hope kookie is okay, he seemed so nervous"

"huh?" jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

taehyung looked at jimin and blinked "oh, he hasn't told you" he mumbled.

"told me...?"

taehyung shook his head and looked down at his fingers, which made jimin begin to get curious.

"is it something to do with mijeong...because if it is, you better tell me" jimin spoke, and this is when the boys start to get quite scared of him...when he talks in that tone.

"he-he...he isn't doing anything bad so don't worry" taehyung said quietly.

"taehyung" jimin's voice got louder.

the younger looked at him straight away and bit his lip.

"tell me-"

"he's proposing to her"

jimin eyes widened slightly "he's doing it already?!?!"

taehyung slowly nodded and after that jimin suddenly stood up, and grabbed his coat.

"w-where are you going?" taehyung quickly followed him.

"to jungkook's house" jimin spoke.

taehyung swiftly grabbed the elders arm "no, jimin you'll ruin it"

jimin shrugged the younger off "i don't care...she's my sister and she doesn't belong to him"

the elder began to walk away, passed yoongi and hoseok.

"baby, where are you going?" yoongi asked, but jimin just carried on walking to the doorway.

yoongi turned his head to taehyung and gave him a look, then got up and followed jimin...who'd already left the house.

—————

AHH WE HIT 60K

Q : What are your predictions for the next chapter?

Thank you and I appreciate you all so much <3