Part 1: Home Alone...?

Closing the front door she slipped her flats off n dropped her keys in the dish on the buffet. Feet tender from the incessant walking back n forth in her office, she contemplated a hot bath n then decided a Jacuzzi soak in the Complex lobby would do it...

Being nearly midnight and not concerned about a large audience, she slipped off her skirt and blazer n shrugged into the plush robe provided by the laundry service. Quietly she sauntered down the long dark corridor and slid the glass door open leading to the Jacuzzi soaker. Luckily for her it was deserted n just cleaned by the smell of the fresh chlorine and other chemicls. Breathing in deep and sliding off her robe she thought she felt someone else there... Looking she saw just the steamof the hot water n her shadow across the granite tile floor. Standing in her lace push up bra and matching thin panties she bent to adjust her stockings...
Stepping into the huge steamy tub she let the shocking hot water adjust to her skin and immediately felt her loins heat up.. Settling into the water she plunged her body in up to her neck and sighed heavily feeling the muscles start to loosen in her shoulders n neck...
Breathing deeply she adjusted the jets n leaned back into the head rest. Still in her underwear she slipped off her panties n quickly undid her bra and let her large perky titties bounce out of their restraints. Stretching behind her to drop her underthings she heard what sounded like the door slide open. Momentarily panicking she jerked her hands to her chest to conceal her plump twins. And stared through the dimly lit shadows anticipating another tenant. Not seeing anyone she giggled for being paranoid n closed her eyes as she settled back into the hot bubbling tub. Drifting into relaxation her fingers subconsciously wandered to her crotch n rested upon her recently shaved short pubic hairs gently rising n falling with each deep breath she inhaled. Slowly sliding down her mound she felt her fingers slip into the folds of her soft pussy lips and shuddered. Not from cold but from excited anticipatory arousal. She had no idea that he was standing hidden in the shadows studying her as she went about her business.
Watching her dewy moistened body slowly adjust to the water n situate herself was all he initially anticipated.. Until she looked around the room again and satisfied she was alome stood up outta the water n Sat herself facing the doors. He was curious to see what she had intended to do and stood back into the shadows to watch this live lil show....
Hearing rustling near the door again she saw the tip of a work boot peeking out of a long shadow and her heart skipped. Gut reaction was to cover herslwf and leave but another more sassy thought entered her mind... "Why not give him a good show" she thought coyly as she readjusted her position to better face the mystery booted stranger. Reaching for her robe she stuck hwr hand in the deep inside pocket pulling out her thin but powerfully efdective new vibrator. Just got it in the mail that morning and had been thinking about it at work all day long.
Spreading her creamy pale legs wide open she slowly rolled the device across her still steamy cunt. Spinning the power to high she shuddered as it met her clit. Ass jerking forward a moan escaped her open mouth and she could feel the juice already pooling up under her. The booted stranger stood in awe as he watched what he had only seen in cheesy pornos. Standing closer to the shadowed seclusion next to the bay Windows he let out a shaky breath as he felt the blood rush to his coco and flood his lower region fast and abrupt.
Knowing he was watching she stuffed a finger deep inside herself and yelped in delight as she began to feel herself start to hit the Zone.
Working the vibe to her satisfaction she opened her eyes enough to sspot the mystery boot slowly working its way to the lit area beneath the huge bay window... Moonlight streaming thru the heavy drapes revealing a sillouhette of a profile just hidden enough in the shadows. opening her legs farther she sunk the vibe into her slit and poked the tip of her forefinger into her snug asshole, causing another yelp to escape her now swollen lips.. Not awaare he was giving himself away with his laborous breathing he had started slowly pulling his dick in his jeans. Hardening to full mast
he gulped as he wtched this glorious stranger pleasure hrself to orgasm.

aggressively shoving the door open the maintenece man sighed exasperatedly at the steamy mirrored walls n windows. Judging by the height of the steam he would say somebody had been in here for a while and shook his gray head. Flipping on the fluorescents he jumled as he heard a quiet surprised scream float from the lips of the beautiful naked woman spread eagle in front of him. Stunned he stammered out "I'm sorry I didnt know..." And turned in embarassment at catching her nude pleasing herself in the darkly shadowed Jacuzzi room. Moving back silently the booted admirer hoped to go unnotices to avoid a scene... Although something told him it was a close call; he sensed this wasn't the end of the free show. Sitting legs spread wide still she stares blankly up at the older fumbling man and seductively smiled as she said " no worries I was just taking a soak" smiling devilishly and makimg no attempt to covwr herself she slid down to the hot water where she sank down enough that only her shoulders were visible.
"Its closing time for the pool n sauna areas and I'm gonna be locking up here..." The man stumbled over his words as she locked eyes n said softly "I'm not quite finished in here... I will lock up if u dont mind" smiling impressively at the flustered middle aged man. He began to protest so she instinctively stood up out of the water revealing her wet and shining titties and long pale legs to this man. "Uh um" he began to try and retort and ended up nodding in disbelief as she stood there unabashed and completely naked soaking wet and shimmering from the moonlight and the florescent overhead lights.
Finally backing out rather sheepishly the maintenance man hurried down the corridor still reeling from the unexpectedly brazen and surprisingly refreshing woman he just encountered..

To be continued...