five

"Wake up."

Lucas' eyes snapped open, still groggy from his deep slumber. He rubbed them with the back of his hand and blinked rapidly until his vision was clear enough to see the form in front of him.

Maya's face was so close to his, he couldn't see anything behind her. He could smell her cherry scented lips and make out every freckle across her face. Lucas caught a glimpse of something sparkly as she slid her left hand down his chest.

"Good morning," she whispered, her nose scrunching up adorably as she beamed at him. Lucas swore his heart skipped three beats.

"Maya?" He mumbled, a sleepy grin spreading across his lips. She dipped her head and all he saw were rays of sunlight, but his eyes weren't sore. Maya's soft lips trailed lingering kisses down his neck, sucking lightly.

Her mesmerizing cerulean gaze seemed to suck him in further. "Say my name," she muttered against his lips. Lucas murmured her command. He drew himself up, kissing her like his life depended on it.

Maya climbed onto his lap. He felt her smirk deviously against his skin. "That all you got, Mad Dog?"

.

.

.

Lucas had a very rough morning. The very first thing greeting him when he had opened his eyes being a very painful erection and the realization that everything that happened in the past hour, did not, in fact, happen.

Then there was also his mother walking in on him to get the laundry and almost catching him taking care of his situation.

He needed to talk to someone about this immediately.

"Dude, what are you dragging me out here for?" Zay complained. Lucas frantically swept the area for any onlookers before pulling his best friend into another corner of the exterior of their school building. "You're acting really weird."

"Because I don't want anyone to hear what I'm about to tell you!" Lucas hissed.

Zay crossed his arms over his chest. "Nobody ever comes out here at eight in the morning before class, Luke."

"Well... this is serious." Lucas sighed heavily, tapping his foot anxiously. Zay lifted an eyebrow, an invitation for him to continue. Lucas began pacing hectically, wringing his hands together. "I - I cheated on Riley."

"What?!" Zay's voice echoed throughout the empty track field.

"Okay, not literally!" Lucas waved his arms jaggedly.

"What do you mean not literally? You either cheat on somebody or you don't. Lucas, what did you do?!" Zay panicked, a look of trepidation crossing his face.

"It was just a dream, okay?!" Lucas exclaimed.

"What?"

"I had a dream about Maya." The tips of his ears had turned red and he glanced away, trying to squash the images that kept resurfacing.

"What kind of dream?" Lucas narrowed his eyes at the inquiry. Zay then raised his brows in realization. "Oh."

"Yeah," Lucas bit the inside of his cheeks. "What does it mean?"