Chapter 1: It's Only the Beginning

Priya Scieszka, Elizabeth Snicket, Klaus Baudelaire, Violet Baudelaire, Sunny Baudelaire, Quigley Quagmire, Isadora Quagmire, Duncan Quagmire, Count Olaf, Esme Squalor, Carmelita Spats, Vice Principal Nero, Arthur Poe... Etc.

Elizabeth Snicket was in love with Duncan Quagmire but his Sister was VERY protective of him. She wouldn't let Elizabeth within 2 feet of him. Until one day she finally got him alone in the Library.

Elizabeth: *Staring at the books on the bookshelf, trying not to stare at a certain boy she'd fallen for*

Duncan: *Reading a book in a chair*

Duncan turned to last page of his book and closed it. He smiled and Put the book back on the shelf behind Elizabeth.

Duncan: Hey. Your Elizabeth, Right?

Elizabeth: *Glances at Duncan* Y-Yes. Why?

Duncan: Y'know It's nice to make conversation...

Elizabeth: But doesn't your sister want you to stay away from me?

Duncan: Scr- well yes. She doesn't-

Elizabeth: Doesn't like me. I know. *frowns*

Duncan: Shes Like that to EVERY girl I talk to.*Looks at the back of a book*

Elizabeth: Not Violet though.

Duncan: Violet's Like my Second Sister.

Elizabeth: I'm sure every sane person would see her that way. I'm just too..... *Sees a very out of place book on the shelf*

Duncan: *sits down with his typeWriter* Your 'too' what?

Elizabeth: I suppose I'm just a little too scarred by my past to trust anyone like that *Grabs the book she saw and opens it*

Duncan starts Typing on his typeWriter.

Elizabeth: *mutters the title of the book* ...The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations...

Duncan:*Jumps to his feet* What did you just say?

Elizabeth: "The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations"... *Shows him the book* It's the title of the book

Duncan: Can I- ive been looking-

Elizabeth: For the book? ...S-So have I. My parents told me to bring it back to them if I ever found it...*Pulls out a spyglass* My Father also gave me this...

Duncan: *examines the book and Spyglass* I have to go get my sister!

In the Kitchens...

Priya and Klaus are on Kitchen Duty peeling potatoes.

Priya: Why did we get stuck for kitchen duty?

Klaus: Because Carmelita's Vice Principal Nero's favorite. She must've gotten us here...... *Stares at Priya's lips*

Priya: Do i have something on my face?

Klaus: *Looks away* N-No...I was just thinking..

Priya: Yeah?

Klaus: Mhm

Priya:*Peels a potato* I'm bored.

Klaus: Same.. but we can't just leave. We'll get in serious trouble Priya

Priya: I guess so...*Takes Klaus' s face in her hands and kisses him*

Klaus: *Kisses back*

Priya fell backwards onto the hard ground.

Klaus: Are you okay? I'm sorry *frowns and kneels next to her*

Priya:*Sits up rubbing her back*I'll be fine

Klaus: Sorry *continues frowning*

Priya: *Grabs his wrist * Stop apologizing.

Klaus: Okay...Should we go now?

Priya: Go where?

Klaus: Y'know......leave the lunchroom

Priya: And go where...?

Klaus: The library maybe?

Priya: And do what...?

Klaus: I don't know. I'm just tired of being in here.

Priya: Alright with me.

Klaus Helped her to her feet. Unbeknownst to them, Violet and Sunny watched the whole thing.

Duncan walked into the broom closet where Isadora was reading a book.

Duncan: Elizabeth has the book.

Isadora: The girl I keep away from you everyday?

Duncan: unimportant. She has the book and probably won't give it to me

Isadora: Does she have anything to do with the spyglasses Violet and I have?

Duncan: She has a Spyglass

Isadora: We have to go find the Baudelaires then and we all have to talk about this

Duncan: Okay I'll go find them

                                                               -Time Skip- 

Elizabeth: *Reading the strange book titled "The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations"*

Everyone else rushes in quickly after finding out about the book.

Isadora: Give me that! *Grabs book from Elizabeth*

Elizabeth: *Looks at Isadora, confused* What's so important about that book? There's no such thing as a secret organization.

Isadora: Yes there is

Elizabeth: How would you know? You and I are just kids. Just like every other student here. At the moment, no one really knows if there are any secret organizations. If there aren't any recorded, then everyone might as well say there aren't any.

Klaus: Just because there aren't any recorded doesn't mean there aren't any.

Sunny: *Is reading what Duncan typed on his typewriter*

Violet: Klaus is right. There could be one out there.

Elizabeth: I suppose you're right. *Sits down* But I believe my parents and they said there aren't any.

Isadora: Show me the spyglass

Elizabeth: Why should I?

Isadora: Cause I said-

Duncan: *rolls his eyes at their petty argument* It's important. Just show us the spyglass

Elizabeth: *Pulls the spyglass back out of her pocket and hands it to Isadora*

Isadora: *Puts the one she had next to the one Elizabeth gave her and compares them* They're both the same

Klaus: I think we all need to talk

Sunny: *Is staring at Duncan wondering what kind of drugs he's on*

Duncan: *Sees Sunny staring* Is she okay?

Violet: Yeah. I think whatever you wrote is causing her to wonder what drugs you took to write it.

Duncan: *Grabs his typewriter* Um d-don't read that. It's not important.

Sunny: *Just stares at him wondering if he's high*

                                                                                      ~End of chapter 1~