part - 10

Ap and dp shivered lisening the loud angry shout of ragini before they could react heared laksh angry voice and both start fighting, they look each other in shock for a moment then shook their heads and again start their work...it was normal for them, as ragini in her eight month and her mood swings were too much to handle which resulting fight between them, but those are just a silly fight,everytime they forget about fight in minutes and again becomes love bird..same happens this time also in some minutes they heared a knock on their door, ap open the door smiling knowing who is that and as she expected found raglak holding eachothers hands standing there...

" maa can we please go out for some fresh air.." laksh asked in fresh mood like nothing happened..ap smile " sure beta but make sure to take care of her and baby..." ap said pointing toward ragini's big belly..they smile " yes maa.."laksh said taking ragini in his embrace,

"laksh said taking ragini in his embrace,

" enjoy your day.." ap wish them kissing on ragini's forehead.." thankyou maa.." they said together and leave...ap look at dp and they both laugh...

Laksh was driving the car and ragini was looking out through the window enjoying the scenario. " bachaa.." suddenly laksh called her.."hmmm.." she answered without looking at him. " Shall we go for shopping..?" He asked and she fully turned toward him with big eyes filled with excitiment.. " shopping...really..? Amazing idea.." answered happily clapping her hands. He chuckle at her antic and pinched her cheek.."aww mera bachaa.." she smile...

Laksh again concerntrate on road smiling suddenly ragini shout, " LAKSH STOP.." he stop the car immediately in fear and cupped her face, " what happened baccha, are you okay..is your belly paining..." he touch her belly but she shook her face smiling.." no laksh..nothing like that..actually i want ice cream.." she said making puppy face pointing toward icecream parlour

" she said making puppy face pointing toward icecream parlour

..laksh look that parlour then her in disbelief. " are you mad..do you have any idea how much i was scared hearing your shout.." he said in little anger, she pout.." ok sorry, i won't do this again..for now let have an ice cream.." she said while trying to open door but laksh hold her hand. She look him in confusion." What..?" Asked by her.." no ice cream...its not good for your health.." he said in strick voice..she look him in shock for a moment soon her expression got changed and start crying loudly like a child..laksh got shock by her sudden reaction.." bacha bacha what happened, why are you crying.."" you are very bad, you are doing this intentionally.." she said in sob..