A Quickie

I finally admitted it. I need my mate. Last night was amazing. I'm not just talkimg about the sex. The whole night. After I said the things I did, we had sex in my room, then we left. I took him home, had a make out session before he went it.

I haven't slept, he's on my mind. The way his body moved against mine. His lips. His touch. His voice. The way he looks at me. Fuck, I can feel my dick get hard.

I groan before getting up and getting in tue shower. I rub my dick, jacking off. I picture mt dick in him, and thrusting. The banging of the bed against the wall. How he screams my name. The moans from his beautiful mouth. I picture the arching of his back as I hit his prostate. I shoot my load on the shower wall.

I wash then get out and then I hurry up and get dressed. Running out my room, I run to the kitchen, grab an apple then I run to my car. Getting in I drive to the huge pack house.

It's a big red brick building with huge white pillars running from the grand entrance to the roof. A fountain is in the middle of the round drivedriveway with new cars parked. I park my car, and wait for Zenith to come out. He comes out with a group of people. He sees me and smiles a hundred watt smile at me, smiling back, he runs over to me. He gets into my car.

"Morning babe." I kiss him. When I kiss him there is a gasp. Pulling out the driveway leaving everyone in shock.

"How you sleep?" I start a conversation.

"Not very good. I kept dreaming of you." he puts his hand on my thigh and rubs. He hets dangerously close to my hard dick. Damn the things this man does to me. He gets bold and grabs my dick through my jeans. I groan out loudly, gribbing the stirring wheel.

"Do you like that?" he whispers in my ear. I didn't think it was possible, but I got harder.

"Baby, if you don't stop, I'll take you now." I strain out between clinched teeth.

"I wouldn't mind." He licks my lips. At those words I start to find an old driveway in the woods. Seeing one I turn and drive until we are at the end. Leaving on the car, I attack him, taking off his clothes. I hurry and take mine off too, before I spread his legs and slam into him. He screams out but I keep going. I thrust as hard as I can.

As my dick moves in and out of him, I put his right nipple in my mouth and suck on it. He moans from the back of his throat.

"You like that baby?" I thrust harder and deeper.

"Gosh yes!" he screams as I hit his prostate again. Not getting deep enough I throw his legs over my shoulders, bending him in half. My thrust gets deeper, harder, and faster. I grab his dick jerking it with the timing of my thrust.

A side of me comes out. The needing to dominate him takes over. Grabbing his hands I put them over his head against the window. I pound him into the seat. The sound of his dick flopping and the slamming of skin on skin. The car begins to fog from the heat we are radiating.

I take on of my hands from Zenith's, and wrap it around his throat, but not where I'm hurting him. I look down to my dick to see it wet from his ass. As I pull out his ass shakes begging for more. I tighten my hamd on his neck, full on slamming him into the seat. The car shakes as we fuck roughly.

I let go of his hands and throat, flipping him onto his hands and knees I slam hard into him. Zenith screams very loudly, causing a tighting in my balls. Feeling myself close to cumming. I go faster and harder, racing to my release. His ass clinches down on my dick, indicsting he's close. I grab his dick amd jerk him off with me. He's the first to cum, squirking all over my seat. I cum right behind him, shoving my cum deep into his ass.

When we are both done cumming, I pull out. Looking at his ass, it's leaking my cum dripping on my seatcovers. Rhank god I have them on. He moves so he's sitting in my seat, we both are breathing heavily.

"It gets better each time." he gasp out between short breathes. Sweat covers his delicious body. It takes everything in me not to take him again.

We get out, wiping ourselves clean, we get dressed. Getting back in the car we head to school. Looking at the time, we are over an hour late for school.

Arriving at school we get out. We reach for each other's hands. Joined at rhe hamds we walk into school, going to the office we get tarties and late passes. We walk to our classes.

Walking into the classroom, tge teacher and students looks at us knowingly causing Zenith to blush. I smirk down at him before heading to our si. Never thought I'll have a quickie with my mate in my car. What am awesome day so far.