~5

Ava felt numb the next day, she didn't exactly know what to feel. After so many years she was confused of her emotions. And after seeing her mother for the first time since she was taken she felt love, and warmth. She was greatful for Buck, he was trying to help her, but the nightmares didn't make her feel any better. And last nights one was the worst one yet.

~~~

Ava's in her sell, cuddling herself in the corner as she's listening to Bucky's cry's while he's in the machine. She knows she's next, her hearts beating so loud she thinks the guards can hear her. Her head shoots up as footsteps come pounding towards her door. She gets up and sits on her bed, making it look like she was thinking. "вставай!" (Get up) A guard says while slamming the door open, Ava does as she's told and walking with him out the door, trying to prepare herself for this; again. They walk into the room where she sees her sweaty partner with a menacing look on his face. She doesn't make eye contact because she knows he can read her like an open book. She gets shoved into the chair, a mouth guard pushed into her mouth, and her body, hands and legs strapped down. She closes her eyes, counting down the seconds it take before she feels the pain.
1... The machine wraps around her head
2... she try's to even out her breathing.
3... the pain kicks in.

She can fell the electricity flow threw her as she screams out in pain, wanting it all gone.

"желание.." (longing)

"ржавые.." (Rusted)

Her screams grew louder.

"печь.." (Seventeen)

"рассвет." (Daybreak)

"семнадцать" (Furnace)

"доброкачественный." (Nine)

"Девять" (Benign)

"возвращение домой." (homecoming)

"один" (One)

"Грузовой вагон" (Freight car)

Ava's screams stop, and it's a deadly silence when the sounds of the machine power down.
No! No, no, No! Ava thinks in her head. Whenever she's being mind controlled it's like somebody has kicked her out of her body, and has taken control. Like she's riding passenger in her own mind and she can't control or do anything she wants to. She's stuck.
"доброе утро солдат!" (Good morning, Soldier) Karpov says.
"Я готов отвечать" (Ready to comply) she says in a monotone voice, While screaming at herself in her head. "У меня есть для тебя миссия И зимний солдат. Санкционируй и Извлекай. Без свидетелей." (I have a mission for you and the winter soldier. Sanction and extract. No witnesses.)

Ava nods her head, standing up and walking out the door with the winter soldier right behind her. They both have hard faces on, not showing any emotion.

~~

She's on the back of the motorbike, gripping the soldiers vest as the speed down the dirt covered street. They come near a car, the soldier pulling up beside it and Ava smacking into the drivers side window, hitting the man in the face. The car crashes into a tree, ruining the front of it and lighting it on fire. The soldier turns the motorbike around and skids to a stop, Ava jumping off first. She walks to the trunk and opens it, seeing a case there. The soldier moves her out of the way before opening it. Four blue liquid filled square bags are in there nicely together. The partners both turn to each other, a smirk on both of their faces.