7

6:05
im now turning the corner to get to the shoreline house and lemme tell you. i'm jamming. i feel soo good. maybe it's because i'm seeing geesy.

"Must be the Henny talking, I'm trippin'
Whippin, we dippin, back to the crib with me
I hope you got Jimmy shit, don't get offended
The windows is tinted, the liquor in my system
I'm really a shooter, I bust like a semi
I know I'm fucking up my liver and kidneys" i sang to one of my favorite songs as i pulled into the driveway.

all the guys were outside smoking blunts. luckily to not feel left out i had all my supplies in my gucci backpack and 2 prerolls. i turned off my car and before getting out i took out my lighter and blunt. i walked over to the guys and greeted them all.

"hey guys" i said as i put my arm on geesys shoulder. he looked up at me and stood up and pulled me into a TIGHT ASS hug.

"hey you" he said muffled.

"how you doin" kato said as i finally got out of that thought hug that messed up my hair a bit and took my breath away. literally.

"i'm good" i said catching my breath and fluffing my curly hair a bit.

they all started laughing at geesy because of the hug. 😂

"how y'all been" i said lighting my blunt.

basically everyone said they've been good. sipping and smoking.

"who rolled that" fenix said laughing at me

"the thc gods themeselves" i said laughing "me i don't buy prerolls or let anyone roll for me. i'm too scared that someone finna put bath salts up in that bitch and imma look like a vegas stripper" i said laughing

"damn sis you roll" kato said looking surprised

"yep woods and dutches only. we don't do swishers or none of that nasty shit in this house" i said taking a hit of my blunt.

"yo keep her" rob said to geesy

geesy smiled and put his arm around me.  "i'd be dumb not to" he said laughing

we smoked and stayed chilling and listening to music for a while.

12:45 am
"yo where's the blunt" asked rob.

"bruh theyre ain't no more" i said laughing.

i took my mason jar rolling tray grinder and wood and began the process.

i finished 2 minuites later. i don't take too long. i've pretty much mastered it.

"i've never seen a female roll such a pretty blunt  not to mention a fat one is such a short time" fenix said.

"what can i say i'm a woman of many talents" i said quietly laughing.

"yuh" geesy said softly chuckling

When we finished the blunt all the guys went inside to go to sleep. geesy and i went to the backyard by the pool and kept talking.

"so what you been up to lately" asked geesy

"nothing much. i just stay hitting the gym working and that's pretty much it" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"hey can i ask you something you don't have to answer if you don't want to i'm just a bit curious" he said

"go ahead" i said

"what happened the day kato fought that one guy at the club and you were crying? what was all that about?" he asked

not gonna lie i want expecting that. i was a bit um ShOok but i was willing to answer.

"um so basically long story short i was in an abusive relationship" i said looking around. i cannot look people in the eye it makes me feel way too vulnerable. i tried to fight the tears but one slipped.

"if you don't wanna keep going you don't have to" he said as he pulled me into a warm hug

"no no it's okay, i plan on growing closer with you, you seem very easygoing and i don't mean to sound weird or nothin but shit i'm trynna make you mines. you deserve to know" i said calming myself

"um so we were together for about 2 years. a year into our relationship he just got aggressive and day by day it got worse and then it got to a point where he'd beat me like way to bad" i said lifting the tip from my jeans showing him a scar.

"what the fuck" he said disgusted as he traced his finger over my scarred thigh.

"he slammed me onto the pavement and there was a couple nails sticking out and i landed on them" i said taking a deep breath

"that's not really much" i said as i pulled my shirt down a bit my my shoulder revealing another scar.

"he always came home drunk and so when he was out he wanted to be able to protect himself. he carried a pocket knife with him" i said as more tears left my eyes. "one day he came home at around 3 or 4
and just kinda went at my shoulder"

he pulled my into a hug again

"you don't deserve none of that fuckshit" he said soothingly rubbing my back.

"if he ever comes around you. hey look at me" he said as he pulled my chin up to look at him "if he ever comes around you let me or one of my boys know" he said pulling me into a hug again. "i promise he won't touch you ever" he said consoling me as i cried in a little ball in his arms "i got you baby" he said kissing my head.

OKAY sorry for not updating school gmfu as it does for most of y'all and i promise i will update more okay okay sorry lololol much much love 💜💜