Lisanna Prologue

Lisanna x Jealous! Tsundere! Natsu's Twin Sister! Fire Dragon Slayer Reader.
(I know that the dragon slayers went to Edolos but let's pretend that for reasons of my story, you were the only one who didn't)

(She was always jealous at how much attention Lisanna gave Natsu and tended to be more pouty or upset around them, but she was hit hard when lisanna 'died'. When she came back she didn't know how to approach her, but she felt like he had more of a chance since natsu paid more attention to Lucy but Lisanna doesn't go to her and it makes her upset) Quick and pouty, she's determined and a total tsundere

You stare at the white haired girl in shock. You couldn't believe it, you thought she was dead. Your eyes watered as you stood frozen in place while everyone around you started celebrating. You watched as she went back to Natsu and couldn't help but ball you hands into fists as some of your tears fall. Nothing's gonna change, she's still going to be all over Natsu, she didn't even bother to come over to you. You quickly turn and walk out of the guild, so it looked less suspicious than if you ran, even though that's what you wanted to do. The minute you heard the guild doors close behind you, you immediately started running off to your secret tree. When you get there you quickly climb up until you reach near the top where there's a secret door, that you go in to your secret tree spot. (Not a treehouse.)

You silently sob into your hands as the tight feeling in your chest came back. You used to feel it all the time when Lisanna chose to hang out with Natsu instead of you.

Kids, before Happy
~~~~~
"Hey Natsu! We should go to the park together!" You heard the familiar voice call from behind you, disrupting you and your brother's peaceful walk. You both turn to see Lisanna running up to you before she stopped and smiled at Natsu, specifically Natsu because she even turned herself slightly to the left so it was directly facing him.

Natsu made a face at her, "Sorry Lisanna, I'm out with (Y/n) today." He said then Lisanna turned to you.

"You wouldn't mind if he hung out with me for awhile, so you?" She asked giving you puppy dog eyes. You blushed and looked away from her.

"N-no, it's fine, I don't care what you guys do. I'm gonna go." You say before starting to walk away while gripping your shirt.

"W-well, okay. See you when you get home sis!" Natsu yelled and you gritted your teeth as you walked away. She didn't even offer for you to come, just him. Why him!
~~~~~
Kids, before Happy
~~~~~
"Natsu, you're hurt! You should probably stop fighting all the time." Lisanna came up to you and your brother as you were both sparring.

"Oh, hey Lisanna, were we're just fighting." He said and Lisanna gave him a look.

"I can see that, but you're all scratched up! Here let me bandage you up." She offered and pulled him to the side. You stared at them confused, and wondered why she seemed to completely ignore you. You sighed and sat on the ground, accepting that this would take awhile and you might as well wait.

After about 10 minutes she finishes his bandages.

"Great, now we can continue!" Natsu yelled and ran up to you but Lisanna grabbed his shoulder.

"Wait, I just wrapped you up, I don't think you should fight anymore today. You might rip your bandages." She said and Natsu gave you a confused look, but you had turned around and puffed out your cheeks. How come she gave him all her attention. You were scratched and bruised too, but she didn't even care.

"Hey (Y/n), are you okay." Your brother asked making Lisanna look at you and she sighed.

"(Y/n) you should be careful too, and set a good example for Natsu. If he sees you, then he'll do it too." She said and you stomped your foot.