Just a Dream {5}

A/N; So sorry for not updating this for a while! I have no excuse why I didn't update; enough rambling, so let's get to the story.

You jolt up into a sitting position; screaming. You calm down and look around, you were still on the cliff, but nobody was around. You could hear someone running over, their feet were light, and every time they stepped on a stone it made a 'Click'  sound. You turned and saw Lucy, tear streamed down your face as you looked at her.

"Y/N! Are you okay? I heard a scream." Lucy stops and kneels in front of you, without a second thought she wraps her arms around your neck and pulls you into a hug.

"Thank the Gods; it was just a dream." you sigh, and pull from the hug smiling. "I'm fine now, but I could use some cake." you stand up as she does, and you begin to lead her to a cake shop.

Walking in Lucy just orders a slice of vanilla cake while you get the triple chocolate cake. (Chocolate chips, chocolate frosting, and chocolate batter) You also decide to get Erza a whole strawberry cake, for personal reasons.

Walking back to the guild Lucy clings to your arm; with a smile you take your arm from her grasp and wrap it around her waist. Lucy nuzzles up against your chest; the air by your ear makes a woosh sound. Probably just a bug. But it was a lot more than that, and soon you'd find out.

Lucy gingerly opens the guild hall's doors, and surprisingly everything is quiet. You give a friendly smile, "C'mon guys; this is Fairy Tail, or the LOUDEST GUILD!" for once you approved of the noise, but you just didn't know why. 

Making a quick decision you made a goal for yourself; be more positive. It sounded absurd in your head the first few times you thought of it, but a shadow doesn't stay forever. After your short 'speech' the guild was bright and loud again; making your way up to Erza you held the box of cake in front of you.

"Truce?" you asked the red head; opening the lid. She nodded and took the cake, and began to slowly cut a slice of it.

"Truce." she repeated, you ushered Lucy to a quiet spot.

"Thanks to you I've seen the positive side of things, and I am forever grateful." you grab her left hand and gently rub the pink guild symbol.

"There's no need to thank me; after all you showed me a loving family that has open arms." she refers to the guild.

"Yeah," pulling her into a hug you accidentally get a whiff of her hair; it smells like spring with a field of strawberries. It was something you expected Erza to smell like, but it was a pleasant smell. "Well I'll see you tomorrow, night Lucy." you give her a peck on the forehead; taking off your coat you draped it over shoulders, as if saying 'Keep it'.

[Time (Next Day) Skip]

You heard semi-quiet murmurs like; "Poor guy," and "Why would anyone do this? Don't they know they have two dragon slayers?"

You slightly got worried; running up to the guild your worst fears came true. The guild looked like a pin cushion;

Keeping your cool you walked in; hearing miserable voices under you, you made your way to the basement

Keeping your cool you walked in; hearing miserable voices under you, you made your way to the basement. The whole guild took cover in here, but that's not what's going to set you off. Making your way over to the counter you see Makarov is getting drunk, and you know how perverted he gets during these times.

"Master, maybe you could cut the alcohol down?" you suggest, but he doesn't hear you so you decide to take action. Standing up you begin to talk, "EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" once you know you have their attention you continue, "Nobody is taking any jobs until this ordeal is sorted out; we'd all hate to see frie-no, family get hurt." you can hear quite a few agreements, "Great! Now, let's show these bastards we don't go down that easily!" even though your speech was shit it managed to raise everyones' spirits.

"HE'S A REAL MAN!" Elfman yells from somewhere in the back; his announcement makes you smile, which catches a few members off guard. 

"DAMNIT!" you hear someone yell while coming down the stairs, you see a certain salmon-haired male slam his fist down onto a table...which just causes his to hold his fist in pain.

"Natsu, calm down. Everything is under control, so there's no need to worry." you start; trying to calm the fire breather.

"EVERYTHING IS NOT UNDER CONTROL! THE MASTER IS DRUNK, YOU'RE ACTING NICE, AND THE GUILD IS A PINCUSHION!" he cries out.

You pull him into a hug; holding him as he cries into your shirt. "It's all right, because we're a family. And family protects each other to the end, right?" you ask, getting a small nod from him. "Good; now go and sit down, and I'll bring you any food you want. After all, you do love my cooking." 

"Yeah, I do." the once angry and sad male is now happy, he sits down and you make your way to the kitchen.

Half an hour later you come back holding a few plates; the biggest one has a full rack of ribs, the second has a steak, and the final one has a stack of fish (For Happy and Jace). "Jace, I made you fish!" you yell out, trying to catch his attention. He drops down from the counter and jumps onto the table with Happy no less than two feet behind him.

With a sigh you take a quick glace at everyone before walking up the basement steps, but Lucy ends up stopping you before you can go. The first thing you notice is that she's wearing your coat, and she looks really happy. "Hey, what's up?" you ask the blonde.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay, but you look really happy." Lucy hesitates doing something, but you can't quite figure out what it is.

"Yeah, I am now." you say, observing her hesitation. You decide not to bring it up, you lead her back downstairs and hang around for a few hours.

[Time (A few hours) Skip]

You walk upstairs and out of the guild, everyone has fallen asleep, or so you thought. You see a crowd around a few trees, making your way through you spot three people from your vast family; Levy, Jet, and Droy.

You clench your teeth in anger, as you notice the Phantom symbol engraved into Levy's stomach. "This means war." your voice is octaves lowers and distorted with anger.

You assign two random men in the crowd to carry Jet and Droy, while you carry Levy. You three make it back to the guild, you place the members of team Shadow Gear into medical beds. 

"Everyone of Fairy Tail, wake up!" you voice is slightly higher than earlier, but it's still distorted. Once everyone awoken you continue, "Phantom has hurt three members of our family, and you all know what that means."

The master continues with a cold voice, "WAR!" he slams his cane onto the ground, splitting the bottom of it.

A/N; Once again I'm sorry for the late update, I hope this doesn't continue, but who knows.