✞| MINE.

jungkook thought about this for a second before asking "Yoongs instead of going upstairs can we just cuddle on the couch?"

Yoongi made a nodding motion before verbally answering "Sure. I don't care where we cuddle i just want to cuddle." After his statement Yoongi apparently decided that he was done talking because he tucked his head into the crook of jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook gently laid down on the couch with yoongi on top of him.
"Yoongi can we please talk about what happened between us? I really miss you."

Yoongi slowly rose from jungkooks chest with a suddenly distant look on his face
"All i remember is crying my heart because of some STUPID bunny-lookin-ass boy"

Jungkook slightly jumped at yoongi's sudden change of tone.
"I'm sorry I'm the reason you cried your heart out. I was in denial about my feelings for you. I couldn't even make it past kissing that lady because i felt so confused about what i felt for you. We ended up talking on the couch and she told me that i was indeed the big gay for you. That was the wake up call i needed and i intended to tell you the morning after but couldn't catch you at a good time."

"That's because i was avoiding you" Yoongi intercepted
"Yeah, i figured that out yoongs"
"Anyways" jungkook continued "i have finally come to terms with the fact that i would rather be your boyfriend than to continue being your 'rival'. So with that, i will ask the long awaited question. Will you be mine?"

Yoongi stayed quiet for a short period amount of time just to see jungkook squirm but then finally he looked jungkook in the eyes and said
"I'm already yours, have been from the beginning. Don't you remember?
_______________

"I think you want to be my baby boy but you're too stubborn to admit it"

"I am not!" The blonde said with a stomp of his foot and some puffed out cheeks"

"awww that was adorable" the brunette said cupping the other's puffy cheeks

"get your hands off me!" The blonde swatted his hands away

"you can't make me marshy" jungkook said pulling yoongi in a bear hug

"wait." The blonde said pausing for a moment "Why marshy?"

"because you're my little marshmallow to hug, love, squeeze, and squish to all my content" jungkook said playing with the other's cheeks

At this point yoongi had given up on trying to stop jungkook and just let it happen with closed eyes and a small smile on his face

×××××

"Hm, looks like you were my baby boy before i knew it" Jungkook said with a cocky smile on his face

"Looks like it." Yoongi said taking a few moments to really admire jungkooks beauty

"You'll never truly know how much I've always wanted to be yours and only yours"
Yoongi thought as he settled down into the crook of jungkooks neck

_________________

you guys like that throwback from chapter 7😳?

n e wayz, this book was fun to write and I hope you all enjoyed it
See ya next time!

n e wayz, this book was fun to write and I hope you all enjoyed it See ya next time!

                                 😚✌