Chapter 27

Song of the Chapter: Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash

In the locked room, two sets of needy lips met. Luke held Michael's dainty face in his hands, while Michael had his hands placed on Luke's chest. They pulled away from each other and both of them felt as if a small hole that had been empty had been filled to the brim and they were going to pop with happiness.

"How about one more first date?" Luke asks his hands wrapping around Michael's small frame.

"I'd love that. Luke, this is not like before. We've both grown and matured. This is completely new, let's pretend last time didn't happen." Michael places his lips to Luke's and is filled with happiness.

"How did you get here?" Luke lets go of Michael and fixes his tie and runs his hands through his hair.

"I got the bus, parking is the worst here, so I decided it'd be for the best."

"Wait outside, I'll give you a lift." Luke winks, unlocking the door and grinning at his new lover.

Michael slowly walks out the room and goes to the reception to sign out and sees the one and only Ashton Irwin sat with his head in his hands.

Ashton lifts his head up and opens his mouth to say something, but doesn't get a chance as Michael leaves and pretends he doesn't acknowledge the older man.

Standing outside, Michael decides to put his woolly hat on. He can see his breath and wants to curl up with Luke to shield him from the cold. He watches as the blonde man walks out the staff door waving goodbye to someone. He catches Michael's eye and nods towards his car. They both get in and wait for the heater to start working and warm them up.

"Would you care to come home with me, darling?"

Michael nods and puts his seatbelt on, waiting for Luke to start driving. As they pullout onto the main road the setting sun lights them up and Michael watches as Luke's skin glows in the golden hour. Luke grabs a pair of sunglasses that are in the glove compartment in front of Michael, his hands gently skimming Michael's knees.

Michael thinks Luke is beautiful, the way he pulls his tie off with one hand, the way his shirt sleeves are rolled up showing off his toned arms. Michael watches as his arm tenses as he changes gear. Small things about the man infatuate Michael, and he believes Luke knows that.

After driving what feels like forever, they slowly pull into a driveway and park up. As Luke pulls the hand brake up and turns the engine off Michael grabs his bare arm.

"Luke. You're so beautiful, I'm sorry if I never told you that before."

Luke smiles and places a warm hand over Michael's pink cheek and rubs his thumb against his soft skin.

"As long as I'm around, you're never going to forget that. I need you, Luke. You're the best thing that's happened to me." Michael says placing his hand on top of Luke's and kissing Luke's hand.

A/N
Aw Muke is back together!
We love a reconciliation!