Familiar

I carefully unwrapped myself from Sean's arms when I woke up. I stood up and looked down at his sleeping figure, and he began to stir, reaching out for me. I grabbed a blue throw pillow and put it in his outstretched arms and he curled around it.

I covered my mouth to silence my laughter before rubbing my arms as goosebumps covered them.
I quietly walked down the hall to Sean's room. I searched through his closet, finding a PMA hoodie and put it on. It was pretty big on me, the sleeves went past my hands.

I went back into the kitchen, my feet quietly tapping on the cold tile as I grabbed some pans. I put in my earbuds and I danced around, listening to music, as I cooked some bacon and eggs.
Sunlight softly streamed into the apartment through the curtains, sometimes glaring into my eyes when it reflected of some objects.

I swear the sun is out to fucking blind me.

I jumped when two arms wrapped around my waist from behind but relaxed when I realized it was Sean. I took out one of my earbuds and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you." He kissed my cheek.
"For what?" I smiled and scrambled the eggs around.
"For making breakfast, You didn't have to."
"Well I felt like it." Sean chuckled and I unplugged my earbuds from my phone so Sean could hear the music too.

We danced around and sang to each other while breakfast was being made. I couldn't stop smiling.

It was the most fun I had in a long time.

"As much as I'd love to stay and bug you," I said as I put my plate in the dishwasher, "I have to go get dressed and do some stuff around my apartment before Mark gets here."
Sean nodded and I left.

I brushed my teeth and hair when I got to my apartment.
"Now what to wear..." I tapped my chin and looked through my closet. I decided to go with a burnt orange colored sweater, Jean jacket, and black ripped jeans. (Picture above) I also put on a dark grey beanie on my head.

I looked at myself in the mirror, giving myself a little pep talk on how good I looked today. I hurried around my apartment, doing some chores because I'm a responsible adult *cough cough*.

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket as I finished taking my clothes out of the drier and folding them in neat stacks. I took out my phone to see I had a text message:

Sean: yo Mark is here if u wanna come ovr

Y/n: cool b there in a sec

I grabbed my keys and slipped some shoes on before leaving. I didn't even knock, I just walked into Sean's apartment.

"The party's here!" I yelled as I rounded the corner.
"Hell yeah!" Sean cheered and mark slightly smiled. I gave Sean a look so he would leave and I could make sure things were fine with Mark and I.

He slightly nodded, understanding.
"I'll be right back guys I gotta go check on something."

I turned my attention back to Mark and he glanced at me nervously.
"Ok so I just want to make sure there are no hard feeling before you leave. You are a funny, smart, and honestly handsome guy. I just couldn't go on a date with you because I like someone else. I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward or something." I said quickly giving him a half smile.

"No, you don't have to feel bad!" He said surprised, "I probably shouldn't have run off to Felix's house after that, it was a wimp move. But I get it if you like someone else." He seemed to relax a little.

"Ok, good! Now I actually have someone I think you'll become good friends with in LA." I said, "hand me your phone, I'll give you her number."
Mark raised an eyebrow at me but gave me his phone anyway and I added the number.

"Her name is Amy Nelson and she knows I gave you her number so text her soon." I smiled and mark chuckled a little.
Sean walked back into the room and Felix followed him.

"Felix? When did you get here?!" I laughed.
"I could say the same to you! I was just in the bathroom." Felix explained and I nodded.
We all talked for a while about random things.
~~~~~~

"Wait wait wait.... so let me get this straight." I pointed to Felix and Sean, "you two are shipped as Jelix," and then I pointed at Mark and Sean, "and you two are shipped as septiplier? Then there's no pewdieplier or whatever?" I was laughing too much at this point.

"I guess people think Felix and I wouldn't make a good match. Though there is probably a small percent of people that do." Mark chuckled.
"Yeah, plus we don't need to add another ship to the mix anyway." Felix added.

"So Sean's just being fought over pretty much?"
Sean laughed and shook his head with a sigh.
"I guess so."
"Shippers are crazy man!" I shook my head, "They'd ship me with a damn potato if they got the chance."

They all laughed and Mark looked at the time.
"Well, I better get going. I have to catch my flight home."
We all said our goodbyes.

"Don't forget about Amy!" I called before he walked out the door. I heard him chuckle.
"I won't!"
"Amy?" Felix questioned.
"Long story, I'll tell ya later."

~~~~~~
It wasn't long before Felix left too, leaving just Sean and I.
"You want to do anything?" Sean asked.
"I don't know, I'm down for whatever."
"Great lets go!" Sean grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the apartment building and onto the sidewalk.

"Where the hell are you taking me." I laughed.
"Around Brighton! I haven't given you a proper tour yet!" Our fingers intertwined with each other and we strolled down the street.

Sean took me to the beach first. We walked around there for a while, the stones crunching beneath our feet. The soft crashing of waves felt nostalgic somehow. Eventually we went to some little stores.

I walked out of one of the shops with a new beanie and a hoodie.
Sean gave me a skeptical look when I bought the hoodie, knowing I had a million already.
"You can never have too many hoodies." I told him and I received an eye roll and a smile.

As we were walking a familiar face caught my eye.

Mat?