Episode 1 : My Past (Part 1)

"So.. Where do I begin?"
"I finally get a chance to live abroad! And it's with my daughter, Olivia"
"Mommy.. here's my socks" says Olivia handing me her socks from the laundry.
I paused my camera.
Right. I'm Adriana, 24 years old girl living an unordinary life (or should I consider myself a woman? Molla). I just graduated from University and I'm taking my daughter to Seoul in 2 days.

Long story short, my father is friends with my University's chancellor. And the chancellor is very fond of me because of my background.
When I was 18 years old, I got pregnant. My ex-boyfriend and I got married but it's unofficial (I live in Indonesia and this thing is very common) why? Because my ex hasn't turn 21 yet at that time. So marrying me tradinionally and unofficially is the best choice, though it would take 2-3 months to make it legal and official. But after just a week of marriage, my ex cheated on me. Months after months, even after we made up a few times, I finally decided not to ever getting back with him.
It was and is the best decision I've made in my life and for Olivia's sake.

Well, of course not everyone agrees to that. But I don't feel like telling them what actually happened between me and Olivia's dad. He doesn't even admit that Olivia's his daughter. Even to his own mother! So everyone in his family thinks I'm some kind of an easy girl that sleeps everywhere when the fact is my ex was the first person I ever slept with because I loved him that much.

What a fool of me.
It was when Olivia about to turn 2, I got accepted into a University. Those were hard, challenging, sad but also happy times of my life. I had to leave my daughter while she was still asleep in the morning, getting home late because of the assignments and blablablah.
Thanks to my parents, my family for supporting me and enduring those times together.

Importantly, how to get over my ex and how did I endure the pain? I watched Korean dramas, I listened to K-Pop

Importantly, how to get over my ex and how did I endure the pain? I watched Korean dramas, I listened to K-Pop. It made me feel sane and alive again. But these months, it has been hard to catch up.

(to be continued)