Episode 6 : Encounter

"I will do my best today! Fighting!"
I say to myself while looking in the mirror.

I had a dream of pretty golf fish last night, so I'm confident I will find my lucky charm today.

The morning goes as cheerful as always, Olivia adjusts quickly with this new environment.
And I'm a very proud Mama.

But the fact that I forgot to bring home some Bubble tea she requested.. She's a little mad at me. Even though she looks even cuter that way.

Oh and my 3 best friends will leave for Indonesia tomorrow,

"Ommo.. What's with you?" asks Neyla surprising me when I get lost between my thoughts

"Hiya! I was just thinking how lonely I would feel when you guys leave tomorrow" I answer annoyed

"Uwuu, I'm gonna miss you so much" Neyla hugs me tightly, Adiva and Danielle join.

"You don't have to see us off, you should just pick up Olivia at 12 and take her to your work", says Adiva for the third time this morning already.

I know she didn't mean what she said though.

"Arraseo arraseo", then I head off to work.

I'm one hour early today because I want to try the gym before anyone goes there. I heard no one uses the gym before 9.

*arrives at the gym*

"Now I know why the people here really like going to this gym."

Ah, they really offer good stuff here.
Don't want to waste any minute, I get to change into my gym outfit quicly.

 then put my headphones on, listening to some old Indie songs, and start to work out

After 30 minutes, I take a 5 minute break. Being unaware of myself singing a bit loud, I see someone coming in to the gym room.

He looks a bit familiar but I've never seen him around before.

"Hi" he says shyly, "Oh, I was just passing by and.."

"Sorry?"
I can't hear what he's saying because I still have my headphones on. Silly me.

My favorite song is playing, "I Don't Know How to Love - The Drums" and I can't help but singing along to this.

I don't feel like talking to this guy.
He's bothering me, help...

It's because my heart is beating so fast.

He's so beautiful.

His eyes widen and look straight into mine. Did he hear what I thought earlier?!

He looks confused and says something Korean. So I have to put off my headphones.

"Yeah?" I say full of nervousnes