Chapter 17

Time flies by really quickly,it has been almost 5 weeks of our meeting or do i say of expressing our feelings.

He has been vey loving and caring above all he wanted to see me very badly,but i held him back, cause i don't know what to say to my parents,i wanted us to be Solid first,and Khalil he has been a good cousin and brother to both of us....

Berlin,Germany...
Khalil,i am going back to Nigeria this week,
Ya salaam,Dont tell me Dad's health is Deteriorating,..

No not at all,he is absolutely alright,I can not take it anymore i want to see my Noor,...

What?You heard me right,i want to see Noor,i can't maintain the distance anymore,I overtly gulped in some air,I miss her so much,and my heart can't take it anymore,i am having pains,i visualize her,i recall her words,Khalil isn't it obvious.

Hmmmm!This is serious,anyway you can go tomorrow,i will stay back and take care of things...
Seriously,khalil,we are going together,he uttered with enthusiasm,he removed his spectacles,,,

I want to talk to Baba about Noor,and we can have the engagement if it's ok with her,I want her to be mine,I want to.....

It's ok brother,i chipped in,i understand,i can say you can't wait to may be Hug her right,he winked...

Khalil,i will disown you soon,Mine is pure love,i just want to catch a glimpse of her
sweet,innocent,beautiful face....
Dream girl,he grinned
Whatever,,,,,I just heard her voice from behind...

Hey yaya khalil,,,i rubbed my temple am i dreaming..
oh it's khalil and his video call.
Janan,we missed you so much,how are you doing today?

I am fine,and you?in sound health,
Hope you are taking care of yourself and My Jaan?
He is right here,he turned the ipad to Ahmad,,

OMG!I was abashed,i close my eyes,,,,
Noor,,I hope you are fine,what are you doing?
just sitting alone in the room,typing somethings,i point to the laptop infront of mee,

He smiled,ok take care,,,,
Janan,do you know that your husband is not letting me rest....

Yaya khalil, and that her melodious voice is something else i felt a hitch in my heart,y is she using that voice on anyone even khalil....
what are you doing?

Yaya khalil,i am registering for my Masters,,,,,I am tired of searching for a job...

What?Yes yaya khalil....where are you going for the masters and when?

Southwales university London,Yaya khalil please pray for me, i hope My dad will grant me permission to go,i really want to go...
Am what course?

M.A Psycholinguistics or MA languages...
But,
Yaya i only need your prayers,,,he averted his gaze and force a smile ok ,ammm All the best Sister...
ok yaya i will talk to you later.....,,,

No way,what?Can you believe this, khalil we have to leave Tomorrow itself,how can she go to London alone and besides after the wedding she can go,but noo..

khalil,was agaped he looked at Ahmad and back at his phone,he was restless whats wrong with Ahmad...ok Ahmad,i think she can go,she said she is tired of searching for a job,she wants to work,Khalil he flare,lemme talk to her...

Hello Noor,
Uhmm,i..i was clueless
Noor,i heard what you were discussing with khali..
Ahmad,i well,,itsss
Baby,about the masters

huh,i huffed out some air audibly,,thank God is not about asking Khalil to take care of him....
Ahmad, i am sorry was supposed to tell you earlier,but i got the link now and is a quick scholarship,
Noor janan,must it be now?I am tired of staying Idle Ahmad,i don't have anything doing,