That first kiss..since..

Duncan P.O.V
We were both in silence..in few doors were that bathrooms, we arrived courtney went to the girls bathroom I went drink some water next to the doors, I was thinking..

I'm such a stupid guy..why did I just cheat on courtney??

Courtney is different than gwen..

I'm such idiot..

Courtney P.O.V
I went to use the restrooms and wash my hands but when I look to the mirror i saw heather she was still mad about me about Alejandro. I never did like that guy HE USE ME, HE MADE ME LOSE CONTROL, HELL NO."hello C.I.T" heather said giving me a bad smile" hello heather..?" I said glaring at her in that mirror "what are you doing in that bathroom at 8:34" courtney said looking at her iPhone watch "oh nothing going to the bathrooms and my boyfriend waiting outside like you and duncan" heather said saracting laughing,Courtney snapped "FIRST THING: ME AND DUNCAN ARE NOT DATING."Courtney yelled "oh sorry I didnt know C.I.T was so sensitive" heather said giggling " OH I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT'S SENSITIVE " courtney said grabbing Heather's hair "what is that yelling and fighting " Alejandro said asking curiously "That Girls!" Duncan said with his eyes open wide. The boys went into girls bathroom alenjandro grabbed heather and duncan courtney "LET ME AT HER!" Courtney said to duncan " No princess!" Duncan said "QUiT CALLING ME THAT OGRE" Courtney yelled Duncan COMPLETELY ignored her and said "Alejandro ready? " Si!" Alejandro said "WHAT U GUYS GONA DO " that girls said " QUIT COPYING ME!!" that girls said "UGHHH" That girls groaned "you girls are done?" That boys said "yes..were done" that girls said, both of them kissed that girls.

I loved.. that kiss..
What no.. no I'm with scott..

"GET OFF ME DUNCAN" Courtney yelled at him "why princess..?" Duncan said "were with diffrent people .. I'm with scott.." courtney said "WITH SCOTT?!" Alejandro and heather said with there eyes opened wide "what is wrong with him.." courtney asked curiously "HE CHEATHED WITH YOU TWO TIMES" duncan yelled " What...he will never do that" courtney said "he's right" Alejandro said  " he slept with dawn in total drama revenge of that island and last week.." Duncan said looking at courtney beautiful onyx big eyes..Courtney's eyes  started to water "courtney is okay"Duncan said to courtney Alejandro and heather started to leave" princess..don't cry" duncan whispered and courtney, I felt so weak.. I didnt have no Choice to fall into Duncan's chest" princess.." duncan said looking at her I face up to him, I cleaned my eyes"yes?.." she starded to sob " I love you.. more than gwen" he said looking at her eyes, she smiled at him and kissed him in that lips she never tasted his tasty lips since 2 years ago.. when they were kissing someone entered that room..while they were kissing..

"HUH?"

(Who was it?! Sorry it was so short... sorry I had to stuff in real life !! ♡)