Past

Hello my name is Joonah!!!! WoAh!!! This my first day working at SM. I am gonna be a hair stylist and outfit stylist for key.

I walked into the SM building and it was so big. I went into the elevator and clicked floor 8. I stepped out of the elevator and asked where room 113 is.
Employee: left then 3rd door :)
Joonah: thanks!!!
Few more steps and I found it. I opened and door and greeted and bowed to him.
Joonah: annyeong!! My name is Joonah and will be your hair and outfit stylist :)
Key: um... ok get working.
Rude..... I rushed and put down my things and started to get working.Key sat down in the chair.
Key: better not mess it up!!
Joonah: ok!!! Hwaiting!!
Key P.O.V
Who is she?!?! She's kinda cute.First I'm gonna be sassy to her.
Back to Joonah P.O.V
I looked at him and I saw him smirk then as soon as he saw me look he rolled his eyes and said keep on working!?
I had to use the bathroom so I went out for a minute and when I was about to come back when key pulled me to the wall and pinned me with both of his arms.
Key: go get back to work young lady I whispered closely to her ear.
Joonah: NE!!! I ran into the room and looked at my face  in the mirror and I was red as a tomato.Key walked past me. I quickly followed him and helped pick his outfit out. He took off his shirt and he had ABS. I turned around and blushed terribly. He turned me back around and asked me what I was doing
Joonah: o-oh I thought I saw a s-spider haha
I helped him get into his outfit and he went on stage and performed forever yours. He looked good in a orange bodysuit tho. No what am I thinking. I ran to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. When I walked out I saw key looking for me. I ran to him, where have you been?!?!?! Sorry I had to use the bathroom haha. Ugh follow me. He took my hand and pulled me into a tight closet we were only inches away and that is when key kissed me passionately for 30 seconds. Woah I said then kissing him back.
Key: how about I take you home?
Joonah: s-sure
He took me home and dropped me off.i opened the door and ran to my bedroom and plopped on my bed and remembered the kiss
Joonah: ahhh my first kiss!!!
My mom knocked on my door and asked me if I was ok. She said she heard screams. No mom I'm fine, I laughed so hard after that.