I Didn't Wish It Away

"Nya! What are you doing?!?" Yelled Kai as he turned red.

"Oh calm down. We were just cuddling" retorted Nya.

Lloyd made a motion and pretended to throw up.

"I swear that we didn't do anything" said Jay as he laughed.

The day was spent on the company of his friends and parents. As things were starting to wind down Jay's parents talked to him about a therapy group to help him process what had happened.

Jay smiled and took the pamphlet. The next few weeks involved jay going to constant therapy appointments with some by himself, and others with his friends.

The pirates made a deal with the mayor to become a sort of coast guard to protect ninjago. It was a pleasant few weeks and jay could feel himself growing stroger.

Everything was turning out okay but he felt that he needed a break from being a ninja.

"I'm sorry guys. I just need some time. I'll call often" said Jay as he picked up his suit case.

He was going to a treatment center by the sea to hopefully recover and get away from the media.

"As long as your happy we are happy. I would advise you to bring more than one pair of underwear though" said Zane with a smirk.

Jay lightly punched him and hugged him. The rest soon joined and dog piled Jay.

"Take your time. I'll always wait" said Nya as she gave him a kiss.

He cupped her face in his hands and said goodbye. His parents hugged him and he touched the picture of Olivia in his jacket. The pirates had agreed to take Jay to the facility and he was eager to spend time with them again. With one last wave he disappeared.

That night while laying on his back watching the stars he smiled and thought "I didn't wish it away and I never will".

*****Well, this is it. My story is finally over. I'm sorry for dragging it on for so long. I probably won't do a sequel because I have an idea in mind for another one involving jay of course. Thank you all for reading this story. I really appreciate and didn't think so many would read it. Check out my other story "Is It Worth It". Thank you