Your not just part of my imagination ( A teacher/student love story )

"Morning Luke."

"Good morning my beautiful Rachelle." Luke whispered in my ear while showing his crooked smile. He put a hand on my cheek and wiped away a piece of hair from my eyes. I closed my eyes once more and he pulled me into his arms. We laid in my bed for awhile. I always feel safe in Luke's arms. I faced him and closed my eyes. He started to stroke my arm and I started to fall doze off. I was awaken by Luke who was shaking my arm.

Luke has been my best friend since I was 9. That was the age my dad died from a car crash. Luke was older than me. He had dark brown hair, a really cute British accent, and he had these beautiful green eyes with a dark black outline with brown little specs if you looked closely. His eyes sparkled like stars and whenever I looked in to them I felt like he was looking into my soul. He was about an foot taller than me at least and he was always there whenever I needed him.

"Rachelle! Wake up! Your going to be late ! " I heard my mum call from downstairs.

My eyes shot open and I sat up slowly. Glancing at the clock, I groaned. It was only 6:10. School didn't start until 8:45. Mum always over-reacts in the morning.

My name is Rachelle. Rachelle Clarke. I am currently 15 and I'm a freshman(gr.10) in high school. I have dark reddish hair that's always in waves or curls. I have really bright blue eyes. I'm about 5'4. I'm not really popular but I'm not exactly a loner. I like everyone but I only have a group of true friends. I keep a lot to myself and I'm not one to get into drama.

I jumped out of bed and walked to my double balcony doors opening the drapes to reveal the shining sun. Luke stood with me and his arms wrapped around my waist. Looking out the balcony doors, I could see the streets of the upper east side. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a white short loose dress, black tights, my black low ankle boots and my black cardigan. I added my nerd glasses and put my hair in a side braid. I stood in front my my tall mirror, I examined myself and I actually looked pretty decent. Luke sat on the bed watching my every move. I looked over to him and he smiled at me. His smile made me melt inside. I loved him.

" You look nice today Rachelle." Luke said while giving me a wink.

"Thanks Luke." I chuckled.

I applied some eyeliner, mascara, and some lipgloss.

My door creaked open and there was my older brother standing there. His name is Jack. He's 2 years older than me. Jack pulled my into a hug. My brother and I were close. He was like my best friend. He was always looking out for me and made sure none of the boys took advantage of me. I loved my brother. Jack is about 5'10. Almost Luke's height. He has dark brown spiky hair. A lot of the girls a school flirt with him as much as possible.

"You walking to school today?" Jack asked, while plopping down on my bed. Luke stood up and walked over to where I was standing.

"Yea I guess so. It's a nice day today."

"Okay well I promised the guys I would meet them before school starts to practice some lacrosse, so you'll have to walk alone."

"Okay I'm fine with that." I gave Jack a smile. He slowly pulled himself off my bed and walked out of my room leaving me and Luke.

I grabbed my blue and white leather drawstring backpack and stuffed my school textbooks in there, along with my iPhone, and wallet. I grabbed my macbook pro and stuffed it in it's red neoprene case. I just decided I would carry it. I quickly left the room followed by Luke. While walking out I smelt sizzling bacon along with the smell of blueberries. Our cook, David always made the best blueberry pancakes. I never had time to eat at home so I always took it to go. I quickly walked into the kitchen and saw that David had already prepared my breakfast in a bento box. I searched the kitchen for my mum but it looks like she already left for work. Grabbing the box, I thanked him and headed out the door. I made my way down the elevator to first floor and left the building.