CHAPTER 2 (the journey)

"Phew...." i sighed of relief... "hopefully Dashie cant get me in here" I walked deeper and deeper into the caves and found a note. It said;"I have two of the bestest friends in the world. The're my only, but best friends. I have to hide the journal. If the coatmen see it... they'll punish me with electricity if they.... find out....." I kept walking and then found.... her....... "What IS that thing!?" I screamed of panic and ran away from it. No matter how hard I tried... it still found me.... it hurt me.... "ARGH!" I screamed out in pain as it slashed its claws across my chest. "You're not going anywhere now guardian!" It said as it laughed darkly. I managed to escape by distracting it. "Hey! Look! A custard!" I yelled. "What?! Where?" It said. I ran as fast as I could and encountered a canyon. I jumped over it. After a few minutes.... it found me. "Not again!" I yelled and ran away as fast as I could and found my way to the mountins. As I got there... I heard a girl saying..."You're my bestest friend!" I went on and..... "AH!" something or someone started running towards me and I tried to run away but it caught me. "Ughh..... who are you...... where are you taking me....." I asked. It didnt respond. As I woke up, I was surrounded by blood and guts. "I think Im gonna be sick" I said. I found someone cut a tree. "Hello?" I said. "Greetings" he said. I asked him "Who are you?" He said "My name is VOAdam" he explained everything to me. Then I asked him "Why was I brought here?" "Tomorrow you will be chopped up and cooked for the master to eat." VOAdam said. "Im not food!" I said. He said "You will be tomorrow. But dont worry. I can make a good salsa. You will die but taste very good." I left. Allyson..... was the master..... "*screams*" "Oh no! It knows Im gone!" I said. I got to the outskirts. "Another custard? How did that het here? I should look around this area for more custards before something eats them." I got 2 more custards until.... "Oh no. Lindys here. Dashie scratched out her eyes. She cant see me. But she can still hear me. I need to be quiet." SNAP! She found me. I managed to get all 8 custards but when I got to the exit... "Damn. Lindys blocking the exit. Hmm these pillars are about to collapse. I could probablly find a way to trap Lindy under them.... hmmm maybe a rock might come in handy." I trapped Lindy under the pillars.... I had 2 choices. To kill her or leave. I chose to put her out her misery.... by killing her. "Im sorry...." I did it. "You're at rest now." I made it to the satelite station.