▪SUMMARY▪

India Eisley as

"She was the flower in the middle of a battlefield

"She was the flower in the middle of a battlefield. In the chaos, she was the source of hope."

---

Alex Meraz as

"He hadn't the slightest idea of what to, but in the end, he trusted her

"He hadn't the slightest idea of what to, but in the end, he trusted her. Perhaps it was her special gift that only she possessed."

---

Vanessa Swan never remembered Forks all that well. She was not even a year old when her mother hauled her and her older sister to Arizona, leaving their father on his own. It's only with Bella's wish to stay with their father rather than tagging along with their mother and step-father does she return.

When she does, she didn't expect such chaos to enter her life. Before, life was simple and delightful, now she's being dragged into a mess that started all because she had to look into the eyes of one boy. One boy who would make anything normal in her life disappear.

《SIDE NOTE》

I OWN VANESSA SWAN AND THE PLOT THAT SURROUNDS HER. EVERYTHING ELSE RELATED TO THE TWILIGHT SERIES BELONGS TO STEPHENIE MEYER.

THIS HAS NO RELATION WITH MY OTHER BOOK CATCH THE STARS. 

THE BOOK HAS BEEN NEEDING EDITING FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND I THOUGHT WHY NOT START TODAY? THERE WILL BE CONFUSION AMONG READERS BECAUSE I AM CHANGING A LOT OF VANESSA. SHE'S NOT THE CHARACTER I ORIGINALLY IMAGINED SO SHE WILL BE PATCHED UP. PLOT CHANGES WILL OCCUR. CRINGY MOMENTS WILL BE GONE. THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE TIME AND AS READERS, PLEASE RESPECT THIS.

Editing starts: 11/18/20

《UPDATE

AFTER A LONG DEBATE, I HAVE DECIDED TO UNPUBLISH THE CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK THAT ARE NOT EDITED. WITH MULTIPLE HATE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ABOUT WHERE MISSING CHAPTERS ARE, I FIND IT BEST TO DO THIS. 

IN TIME, THE CHAPTERS WILL BE REUPLOADED AND COMPLETELY EDITED TO MY LIKING. I KNOW MANY OF YOU READERS WILL BE CONFUSED AND/OR UPSET, BUT AS THE AUTHOR, PLEASE RESPECT MY LIFE'S DECISIONS.