Myself MV

The MV starts with 5 chairs arranged facing the camera, lit with a dim blue light. We see flashes of each members face close up and then a wide shot of all of them sitting in the chairs. The music starts playing and Jo starts the first verse. The scene changes to Jo sitting in a room, bare except for a few plants, she sings and dances. Back in the dance shot we see Jo in the center matching the dance in her solo shot. Ummie comes into the center and it switches to her solo scene. She's sitting in a plain white room dressed in a wide brim red hat and a red nightdress. She looks into the camera as she sings and pulls petals off a white rose. We watch the petals fall onto the floor and the camera raises. Now we see Sammy standing in a room full of overgrowing plants and she looks into the camera. The scene changes to the girls sitting on the chairs except Ruru who stands in the center behind the chairs and leans forward. She turns her head as to look at each of the girls before making eye contact with the camera as it zooms in. A hand with red nails moves a chess piece. We see flashes of Ummie in different spots in the room then in a new position in the white room, curled up in a corner still pulling petals off.  Minchae sits in a car and looks out with a shocked expression at a man who appears to be kissing a girl. Sammy throws a vase on the floor. Ruru looks through her hand of cards, then peaks over the edge of them at the camera. A wine glasses falls onto the floor and spills. Then we see the group dance scene, Minchae's in the center. She's position like she's hugging herself and the others appear to me leaning against like they're comforting her. We see Minchae back in the car crying then wiping her tears. The scene switches to Ruru, she smirks over her cards and throws them in the air. A chess piece is knocked over and the spilled wine glasses reverses. Ummie is standing in the center of the room red roses surrounding her feet. Jo is seen walking down the street in club styled clothes and the camera appears to follow her into the group dance shot. She leads the dance and then Sammy takes the lead. The scene changes to Sammy dancing on the broken glass. We see quick shots of all the girls face close up as the sing the final line, "Myself~". The last scene is the group shot in the end pose. The screen goes to black like a curtain as a red rose falls from the top of the screen. 

Logo and Title

END

(Below images from polyvore to help with visualization)