Introduction!

Hey there! So I haven't used this account in (what feels like) years to write! I mostly use this account just to read works but lately I've gotten back into writing and wanted to share this little story I've been working on. 

It is your (almost) typical college love story but I've decided to add an aspect that I know many stories on here don't have (well, I haven't been able to find too many). I wanted to add fraternity and sorority life into it since it is something that interests me a lot. In this story I will be incorporating Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. and Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. I am nervous to do this but I'm going to give it a shot! 

Another aspect I wanted to include in this story is social media/ pictures. I love the idea of having pictures to go along with details of a story. This means I will be using social media to include these pictures. The pictures I get are from Pinterst, I don't know who they are, and they are for sure not the same person for every picture. I'm not using the picture to highlight the character but the outfits and details of the characters so keep that in mind. 

I think that's all I have for now.. if you have any questions feel free to comment or message me. Give me ideas for the story.. feedback.. etc! (Also let me know what hashtags I should use for this book because I need help lmaoo) I will posting chapter one very soon!! :)