Metting the other cabs

Your POV
After getting the letter saying that I got a new place to live I pack up and leave. I've actually been meaning to get away from my parents for awhile, their to pushy about my life. So anyway when I got here on my motorcycle.

(It can be whatever color you want)I see the lawyer lady and a duck in a sailor uniform

I see the lawyer lady and a duck in a sailor uniform.
???: who is this?!?
Me: I'm the person who just now lives here or did you get it to?
Lawyer: so will the others be joining us??
Him and me: others???
Then suddenly a horn honked as a bus stopped in front of the place. When the doors opened a green macaw in a cashmere tux was kicked off the bus. When the guy rolled and landed on his feet he dusted off his sleeves.
????: thank you my friend
Then an umbrella was thrown at his head, he then took off his hat.
????: and do not worry I promise to pay you back at my earliest convenience.
Girls on bus: ~bye José~
José: ciao Bella's~
Oh this guys a Casanova, a flirt. And being a girl, this is going to be weird. He then turned around at us.
José: José Carioca, at your service.
He then kissed the hand of the lawyer and when he went to kiss my hand his eyes widened and he kissed all the way up my arm, when he was about to reach the top of my arm he moved back toward my hand leaving a longer kiss on the back of my hand. While he did that his eyes were half opened as he does that eyebrow thing that girls love so much. Then he pulled away still holding my hand in his.
José: especially at the service of this lovely senhora.
I was basically a blushing a little.
Lawyer: how romantic
Donald: alright break it up lovebirds,"he pushes José away from you" what are you doing here "he points at José"
José: I have to claim my inheritance, which is fortunate because my personal finances expired roughly,....... twenty miles ago.
Me: what?
José then wraps a arm around my shoulders, his arm is basically holding the back of my neck.
José: I am broke
He then puts a finger below my chest.
José: but do not worry for me Bella, what is money when fortune has smiled on the two of us.
While he said that his fingers started to finger walk until they were under my chin. So I just lift his arm as I stepped under it and beside Donald. Then I also pointed at Donald.
Me: there's three
Lawyer: actually there's four of you
Me and Donald: four?!?!
Just then we hear someone shout as a plane passes someone jumps out of it.
??????: ya- woooo-
We start to wonder when he's gonna pull the parachute.
??????: ooooooooo-
He's gonna have to pull at some point
??????: oooooooo-
Was he even going to pull it
??????: oooooo
He's dead. Then suddenly he landed face first, he lifted his head. Wait he's still alive, how?!?!(cartoon and fanfic logic). Then the parachute opened and landed on his body. When it completely covered him, he sprung up and uncovered himself to reveal he was a red rooster in a sombrero.
??????: wow, that tour guide was right, it is more of a rush to wait until after you land to open the parachute.
I'm not even going to question this guy.
He then went to them and shook their hands really roughly even shaking them up and down.
??????: hola amigos
He then looked at me and his eyes widened like José's did. He then dropped to his knees and grabbed my hand(not the one José kissed the other hand) I just pulled him up I didn't want another guy flirting with me.
??????: I've never really seen a lot of pretty things in this place, so your the first.
Me: uh, thanks?
??????: allow me to introduce myself, my name is
"He took off his sombrero" Panchito Romero Miguel Francisco Quintero González the third, but my friends call me Panchito.
He turns around to face the other two
Panchito: you guys got our inheritance to?
Donald then turns to the lawyer.
Donald: who are these people?
Panchito: I already told I'm Panchito Romero Miguel Francisco Quintero gonzález the third.
Me: but your friends call you Panchito
Panchito: ay, mi amor gets it
Me: wha
José: I think you mean meu amor
José then wraps his arm around my waist while glaring a little at Panchito. Panchito who's not feeling threatened by this at all wraps his arm around my waist trying to push José's arm off. I personally didn't want to be there. So I just slid out from the bottom and went over by Donald.
Panchito: I just got two new best friends, a perfect love interest-
Me: wait what
Panchito: a miserable run down shack, and a sleazy lawyer.
José: I mean who wouldn't want all of this.
Donald: me!!!
Lawyer: ahem, if your all quite through allow me to do my job and read the will.
" I Clinton coot, bequeath my museum collection, and my explorers cabana. To my great granddaughter (y/n) (l/n) (yes I'm changing it from Donald to you) and the other direct descendants of the four caballeros."
All four: the four caba-what-ohs???
Lawyer- ca- ba- lle- ros
Donald: just a minute, I gotta share with these weirdos
Me: hey, I'm not a weirdo, you barely even know me
Josè: and I beg your pardon, I am no weirdo, I am eccentric.
Panchito: and I am Panchito
Why are these two so cute, like oh my squee.
The lawyer then pulled out some golden scissors about to cut the yellow tape.
Lawyer: lady and gentleman, welcome, to the new quackmore Institute.
She then cut the tape and then door fell open
Lawyer: ta da
Me and the boys looked inside the hut until a weird bird popped out screaming and scaring all of us. Me just jumping into José's arms bridal style. I slowly look at him as he wiggles his eyebrows as he smirks. I then got down and dusted off his tux, then I looked back at the bird thing as he kept appearing out of nowhere.
Donald: what is that?!?
Lawyer: that's ari, the care taker of your cabana
Ari then started to fix the door in his own way. At least living here will have its perks.
Ari: ba ba
Then the door fell on him. We looked and saw come out of the house again.
Lawyer: and he can't be fired
Me: wait do we have to pay him or something???
Donald: forever???!
Lawyer: no just as long as you live
We look at her and ari wraps his arms around us.
Lawyer: and now lady and gentleman, having spent the remaining investigation on my retainer, I'm out of here!!
She then ran off back to a big mansion place.
Lawyer: So long suckers hahaha
Ari the screams then he starts to push us in.
Donald: hey no shoving
Once were inside we start to look around. For a small shack this place has a lot of space on the inside. I look to see who I think is my great grandfather, which is kinda weird to see he's a duck cause I'm a (f/a)(and if you are a duck in this then ignore that).
Donald: what a dump
Donald then see a skull that he was leaning close to. He jumped and looked like he was about to fight.
José: yes but it is our dump
He then knocks on some armor and its weapon would've crushed José if he hadn't moved out of the way.
Panchito: and it's full of cool stuff
I turn to see Panchito juggling what looked to be priceless valuables. Then he tosses them to José who caught them. Panchito then threw one at me and it was a locket with jewels of the classical colors on it. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, and white. I looked like it spoke to me so I just put it on and it was a perfect fit.
José: senhora, my friends, I feel we have stumbled into something very special here.
Me: I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels that.
José the tosses the Goblet at Donald who catches it and it glistens.
Donald: are you guys thinking what I'm thinking.
Panchito: I think so
Me: I may know
Time skip
All four: YARD SALE
We then started holding signs trying to sell most of this stuff.
José: hand out fliers to everyone you see
We then split up and try to sell this stuff to random people. Then a taxi comes and then drives off to reveal triplet ducks in matching sweaters except they were orange, yellow, and purple.
???,???,and ???: were here Donald
Donald: well it's about time
Purple: but Donald you just called us
Orange: and we had to come all the way from aunt daisy's
Donald: excuses excuses, we need to move this trash and make some cash. April dust this off and give it to may-
Orange: I'm may
Donald: May, write down stuff and give it to June
Purple: I'm June
Donald: June, sell it and give the cash to me
Yellow: in April
Then I just got back to work and then a big out of breath goose just was trying to catch his breath and once it was back.
??????: A YARD SALE!!!!??
José: amazing idea yes? "puts his hand on my shoulder" people here have tremendous amounts of cash.
Panchito: and we have tremendous amounts of yard.
As he said that Panchito wrapped his arm around my waist again.
?????: YOU!, are in violation of new quackmore dedicate, if you do not stop this instant, you will be ejected from the institute.
Donald: oh come on, is this about the sandwich??
Me: I'm not sure what you mean by that but it probably is.
?????: what? Sandwich?? No!! It is about decades of tradition that you are scamping upon with your.
He then looks over and my eyes try to find what he was looking at but he's a weird guy so I have no clue.
?????: with your
Panchito: with our what?
Donald: our feet?
José: feet are traditionally used for for scamping
Me: I think we all knew but thanks for the fact
I hear the man muffled a chuckle then he turns to look at us again.
??????: I'm sorry, Donald is it? I think we got off of the wrong webbed foot. How about I take all this old junk off your hands right now, I'll even buy your old run down cabana to.
José: I did not see that coming
Me and Panchito: plot twist
Shell-goose : does 1,000,000 sound fair
All four: hw wha
Shell-goose: by the way you hadn't happen to come across a leather bond, jewel encrusted book, with gold inlay, as though it was crafted by magic, forged from stardust, and published by the gods themselves.
All four: blink
Blink
Blink

Blink
Shell-goose: or something like that?
Me: I'm sure it's in there somewhere
Donald: we'll find it
José: just stay right there and don't move
We then ran off, Panchito came back
Panchito: sorry I thought you moved
Then he ran back to us, we kicked the door and we started dance.
All four: we got a million dollars, we got a million dollars we got uh
We then realize that the door was knocked down and that shell-goose could hear us.
Me: sorry
We then got off the door and put it back the way it was.
Me: wait we may not have anything if we don't find that book.
Donald: she's right, split up
We then start looking through books to try and find the one he mentioned and as me and Panchito were walking by some shelves trying to find the book, we found a bunch of books stacked on top of each other. Then Panchito finds a golden book that looks similar. Once he takes it down to look at it a tiki statue is there and I scared both of us. I this time jump into Panchito's arms as we stumble backwards. The book pile tumbled over to reveal the book we've been looking. I look to see Panchito still holding not even looking like he was still a normal person. He was just smiling widely. So I just jumped out of his arms and went towards the book. The display case was super dirty so I just wipe my hand across the glass and it looks exactly like the book we're supposed to look for.
Panchito: hey guys-
Me: you'll never guess what we found
José: the book?
Panchito: no, a book, that could be, the book
Donald: hilarious
Me: but in any other words, yes, we may have found the book.
Then we showed them the display case in which held the book. Donald opened the case and grabbed the book.
Donald: um, what's so great about this book
Me: I can name a lot things
Donald tried opening it but it didn't open. I took the book from him and looked at what looked like a book lock.
Me: welp here's the problem, there's a lock.
José: please senhora, allow me
I then handed him the book.
José: oh Ari
As he said that Ari came faster then sonic the hedgehog.
José: my friend, your door maintenance skills are the staff of legend, could you apply the same expertise to a book lock?
Then Ari took the book and worked his strange little magic. And in the end of that the book lock breaks.
Panchito: nice job
As Ari leaves Donald slowly opens the book. Then the book just flares up a magical charge and the book starts turning pages on it own. Until it reaches a page with stars on it, we bend over to get a closer look, then the book releases a beam of yellow light upwards. As the others run back from the strange yellow light I just stand there not really knowing what to do. The other cabs are just behind a table while in front of me is a Goddess looking gal. She stares at me then the locket, then she stares at the boys, she pushes me behind her and magically pulls out a bow and arrow.
?????: say your prayers mortals
All three: gulp

Sorry I'm leaving it here, and the next chapter will be here when i get time. Thank you guys for 100 followers, do you guys want me to make José and Panchito yanderes? I hope you guys enjoyed, bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️