chapter 1

Dark grey sky...it was going to storm that night.Vladmir smiled  then popped his arm out through the open window of his dark chevvy as he veered the car off the main road towards a dusty  one. A road few attempted to  venture. Rumoured to harbor robbers,murderers,rapist, paedophiles..somehow they weren't wrong. Vladmir thought smugly as he thought of the dead body residing his trunk. Zekal Carter,the sick fuck kidnapped little  boys and fuck!the thought alone sizzled his veins with rage. He wished he felt remourse but he had none left. Motherfuckers like Zekal met a similar fate. Vladmir relished in tracking them down. Nothing felt as good as hunting the hunters...but the real game begins when he finds them. The sick pleasure he gets from torturing them. Their helplessness.it was a fucking high when they become the victim. Vladmir was well adversed with the art of pain. Wasn't it fucking beautiful to be able to torture bastards nearly to death and you are able to revive them just so you can do it all over again?his smirk was pure evil at the thought. He pulled up across a farmiliar bush relieved he was close to the cliff. Finally he would get to dump the motherfucker's body onto the sea. He adjusted his shades as he alighted the car. A massive wind hit his face and a drizzle had began. He loved this weather the most. The storm ahead was coming to destroy. The smell of the rain calmed him. He could breath easily. He sauntered to the trunk.Opening it ,a gruesome sight was in order in the blue duffel.As he reached out to the duffel a shrill scream had him frozen. What in the fuck! He quickly closed the trunk and headed towards the direction of the scream. He stopped at the sight that greeted his face..

********
At the edge of the cliff she stared at the vast blue sea. She heaved a sigh. God knew how hard she had tried but now she just couldn't do it anymore. It was getting harder to live normally. Nobody fucking understood.
With the wind getting stronger
Her cottonwhite off-the shoulders dress whipped side to side.She combed through her dark tresses releasing it from the little hair tie. Soon her hair was dancing to the winds tune. She felt free as she held her arm out. Jump Sierra!now's your fucking chance! She gazed at the sea again,she had already envisioned her death. She refused to call it suicide. It was more of escape, for her sanity and for the sake of all that matter to her.
"You know it's my only option,"she gazed at the darkening sky the rain droplets mixing with the tears on her cheeks. With a new determination she took steps closer to the edge.
" Here we go Sierra,"she mumbled under her breath.
"Hey pretty girl,"she jumped her heart kick-starting like an overheated engine. She quickly turned to look at the intruder. Two steps away stood a man in his late twenties or early thirties. He was tall like six feet or something with broad shoulders and chest. Biceps clearly outlined through his dark t-shirt. And was he sporting an eight pack?in hindsight she may have drooled. He was panty dropping gorgeous with a fine edged jaw,his eyes a hazel shade,arculine nose...his hair was a mass of brown curls on his head. His body screamed perfection but my screwed up self knew it was a farce. This was not an ordinary man she just knew.
"Go away,"her voice sounded like a broken doll.
"I can push if you like you are taking way too long," his smirk was something the devil might envy. He rubbed his gloved hands together.
"Mind your business,"she turned around definitely sure to jump.
"Before you jump how about a fuck for the road or in your case for the sea,"she laughed psychotically.
"You thought that was funny,if you jump I'll find your body and fuck it,"she could not mask the look of horror on her face.
"You are a sick fuck,"she told him with a look of pure disgust. He merely shrugged then replied,
"I've been called worse."
"Look I know you are trying to distract me I appreciate it mister, whoever you are but I'm gonna throw myself in this sea please go away,"she prayed the asshole would leave let her die in peace.
"Who said I was kidding?"his voice had a scary lilt to it,"go ahead kill yourself or I'll push you I have a lot to do pretty girl I'm not trying to save you."he casually brushed her aside to gaze at the cliff. A whiff of disappointment shook her body. She wanted to be saved. Saved from her broken mind. Saved from the pain from the lies she's heard...
"Listen little girl I don't give a shit why you want to commit suicide but can you do it somewhere else,"his insesitiveness grated on her nerves
"I'm not a little girl and besides I was here first,now go away—"suddenly his hands wrapped around her waist and she was thrown over his shoulder like some maize sac.
"What the hell are you doing put me the fuck down!"real fear began to seize her as she fought him with all the pent up energy she had.
"I told you that you are wasting my time now shut the fuck up,"he walked them towards a thick bush her thoughts were her worst enemy. Not again!the world won't do this to her again. She didn't deserve it. She felt all the fight leave her as she retreated to the darkness of her mind. In her mind,she was safe But she knew she was hiding. Nowhere  was safe. She'll be better off dead. Broken crayons can't be whole again. She could be at the bottom of the sea right now.
She watched from her mind how broken she actually looked almost lifeless.
"You will stay here,"his voice echoed in the walls of her mind. She couldn't tell where she was. Nothing mattered but to obey.
"Yes master,"her voice sounded almost mechanical,other wordly just as her mind was trained to.