chapter 12

"your hands hurt?"it was more statement than question.of course her hands hurt they were damn shackled. Sierra didn't want to care the story was more important.
"Don't mind me please carry on with your story,"
"I'm not an animal, Sierra,the story can wait,"
He walked with aim towards her and unshackled her wrist within a few seconds.
"You have done that plenty of times?"he just gave her a look and returned to where he had originally sat while she began to massage her wrist back to life.
"Is that a question?" Sierra got her answer. He definitely killed plenty of people... looking around none enjoyed their death.  She realized the surface wounds he had inflicted on her had nothing on the people he had killed. As she limped towards him something flashed in his eyes. As he stared at the reddening area of her thigh. He closed his eyes a bit longer than necessary before looking at her face.
"What is it?" Sierra asked cautiously as she sat next to him.
"I should be sorry for hurting you but I'm fucked up and I'm hard instead,"he held his head in his hands as if nursing a headache.
"If it makes you feel any better whenever you touch me the pain turned to something else,"Sierra placed a hand on his shoulder. He manouvered so fast she found herself straddling him... She wanted to speak or move but she just felt content there.
"I want to put marks on you,make a canvas of scars on you,"his honesty was unnerving.
"But I also want to keep you safe,unhurt,healed and away from me." Vladmir stared at her right in the eyes and she wondered just maybe she might be as confused as he was. On one hand she wanted to ran so far away from what he hid inside him and the other she would gladly accept to be his canvas of torture just so she'd never leave him. It was crazy,she wasn't in love neither was he it was just rare meeting of souls without direction.
"I want to own myself,"she blurted.
"You already do,"he replied confidently.
"I feel incomplete I still have fears,I hardly think you are real or I'm sitting here,I probably made you up and I'm just a robot in my body and I am being–"
Without warning he captured her mouth. A slow sensual touching of the lips meant to distract her but as she responded to his kiss he found himself going deeper exploring her taste. His hand found her nape, grabbed a couple of her tresses he yanked a little painfully. She gasped allowing him to slip his tongue and make an erotic dance with hers. He wanted to keep it slow and sweet but he was who he was. Sierra felt a shift in Vladmir that part of him waking, but she couldn't stop kissing him back. Like her mind had zoned out and her body was in his control. When he'd yanked her hair and her scalp stung she all but felt pain he also sunk his hand in them massaging it out, she melted. Vladmir felt her go pliant  against him and a scared part of him wanted her to fight him. That dark part of him fought for control. He forcibly took his lips off hers. If he hadn't she would have been on her knees getting rutted. Sending a carnal glance over her,his thoughts were wild...without clothes on it would have be super easy to dick her down.
"You are delectable–"he tried to keep a lid on his thoughts. Her smile was worth it.
"That was unexpected, is it bad I wanna kiss you again?"he  stood placing her off his lap unto her feet and stared at her with awe. She took a step against her fears,he saw a beautiful strength in her.
"That's a bad idea,"
"Why,are you scared?"she challenged.
"You have no idea what I will do to you,"
"What if I want to know?"she took a step in his space crowding him with her scent and body heat. As if the knowledge she was naked before him didn't already get him hard.
"Then you are stupid,"
She was quiet for a second then she reached out touching his chest, lower to his abs...he was way turned on to stop her but  he had to as she fumbled with the button of his jeans prying it to open. He swallowed, if she had managed to get to his cock it was over,she was getting fucked broken or not. He simply couldn't resist her but he held back because he knew she projected someone healed and normal and horny. He knew better and it was a recipe for disaster. A barrier in her mind, those damn fears only when she grew past them there would be nothing. He had to remain sensible and playing rope with this situation would ruin him.
"Until we can remove your fears, until we can carve out the torture from your mind I won't touch you the way you want,"
"The kiss?"
"Was a mistake,"was the best thing he'd ever felt.
"It will happen again,"she sounded way sure for his liking.
"We have an undeniable chemistry, Vladmir and it shouldn't have been possible for me but I wouldn't let it go."
"It won't happen again,"
"Whatever you say,"she smiled smugly.
"We need to get you out of here,"
"Let's go then,"she walked towards the steel door but he grabbed her wrist pulling her back.
"Not so fast,"he held the same black cloth in his hand
"Seriously? we just traded secrets in here?"
"I don't trust you any more than you trust me,"
"Well that goes without saying"
"That's not what I meant?"
"What did you mean then?" Sierra crossed her hands over her chest and cocked a brow.
"Why the fuck am I even arguing with you,"
he pushed the wrist to her back and placed the cloth over her nose,"I just can't risk you finding this place without me."she fought  trying to break away from his hold. A waste of energy on her case because the moment she inhaled the chemical she slumped unconscious. V picked her up and took her back to his room. He dressed her in one of his sweatpants and tee-shirt,it was kinda big so it shouldn't have made her look sexy...he also stripped and exchanged his jeans for a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He sunk into the covers beside her. For a while he didn't sleep thinking about his sister.

*******
"You had something to do with this!" The man yelled held the gun pointed  at her. She was unfazed because if he did shoot her he would eat shit, probably literally if Jaggon discovered.
"With what?"
"That little puta has disappeared!"she couldn't hold back a smile or the laugh that followed.
"And you will never get your hands on her ever again,Scar,"
"You might have Jaggon fooled but I see you,"
"So? You expect me to be scared of you?"
"I can rape you and he'll never know?"
"I will rip your dick off your balls, trust me I know a way,". Scar paled,"it bruises your ego that I don't fear you in the very least."
"You bitch!"she laughed,"if it wasn't for Jaggon I would skin you."
"You wouldn't touch a hair on my head even then because you see me as a puny little slave who would roll side to side on your command."
"Little bitch,I will one day kill you,"
"You would try but you will be the one begging to die,you won't have an easy death,that I promise you,"whatever Scar saw on her face made him stand back.
"Where is the little slut?"a voice thundered behind Scar.
"She escaped,"Scar replied. To his credit he was perfectly composed as he delivered the news to Carom. Carom grabbed him by the collar. 
"I gave you one job one damn job,Scar you couldn't do it,"
"She knows something,"he pointed at Melissa. She had discarded her attitude and posed as that dejected slave in misery
"Scar what would that puny little slut know?"
"That bitch is an actress, she's fooling you!"Scar replied hysterically,"she knows!" Carom walked towards her cell but he couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.
"You are so terrible at your job and the only smart move you have is to blame it on Jaggon's toy," Carom connected his fist to Scar's jaw.
"How did you let her escape?" Carrom took out his knife and had it threateningly over Scar's neck. A shadow of fear covered Scar's face.
"Sir They fought in the cell,as the other merchandise could be damaged I decided to take her with me,"
"You took her outside!"Carrom thundered with a voice of outrage.
"We talked her into helping us bait Hunt she did but she jumped off the cliff, she must be dead now because we can't track her anymore."
"Do you want to die what will I tell Dagger that the slave he bought is gone!"Carrom resorted to strangle.
"No"Scar face turned pale at the mention of the name Dagger.
"Do you have a fucking location of Hunt if that little slut did as asked,"
"No,sir,"
"Are you begging for a bullet between your eyes?"
"You have a week to find either Hunt or the girl or I'm chopping you part by part while you watch," as Carrom left laughter pealed from the cell. She tsked at the paled Scar. Melissa couldn't help taunting him.
"Remember when I told you I would have a hand on your death?"
"What are you saying?"
"Since you are gone at the end of the week anyway..."she paused dramatically as Scar glared at her.
"Get on with it!"
"Don't rush me Scar not everyone will be dead by next week."she smiled as fear turned him another shade of pale.
"Sierra is dead anyway,she jumped off a cliff,"As She laughed once more.
"Your greatest mistake was underestimating Sierra,you might have hurt her mind but I undid most of your work and I taught her well,"
"She's dead!"
"If she is then poor Scar,Dagger will reduce your life span,"
"Where is she!"
"Come on we've been through this do you really think I would tell you even if I did but I will tell you something else..."
"What?"
"Russierra will be back to take this place down...you would be dead by then but it was necessary to take you out first knowing too much isn't good for you,"
"I will find her!"
"False bravado doesn't suit you be afraid Scar, you are dead and Bullet is next," She smirked.