A new home~The Miserable Mare

A few years after the barn fire

(ill catch you up on everything as we go through the Story)

Mia was a young 15 year old girl her parents where moving to the country they used to live in the city she had her head ageist the window, they pulled into a driveway "Where Here" Said Mia's dad Mia sighed and Jumped out of the Truck she pulled out her suit cases and looked around she saw the burnt barn "what happened over there" Mia asked "there was a barn fire over here a few years ago" Said Mia's mom there was a Winnie from the barn Mia's eyes lit up "you got a horse" she asked excitingly, "no actually we didn't" she said "i wonder if the owners left theirs here well check it out later", Mia Ran into the house and Dropped her Stuff by the Door She immediately ran out of the house and past her parents towards the barn.

She Looked at the Stalls in the first stall to the Right A mare stood in the darkness Mia Opened the Stall door "hey girl" she said softly as she reached her hand out to the mare she touched the mares muzzle She jumped a little but stood still "good Girl" she said as she ran her hand Down the mares neck The mare Jumped and Snorted loudly she jumped away from Mia a little more into the light Mia saw a scar on the mares neck as if she has been burnt Mia Scratched the ,mares muzzle its "okay girl i wont hurt you" she said in a soft voice, she spent the rest of the day with the mare.

It was getting dark She Left the Barn and Ran towards the house "hey mom" Mia said as she entered the house " hey how was the horse?" She asked "she was great!" Mia said excitingly "except for one thing..." Said Mia Sadly "And... whats that" asked Mia's mom "well when i saw her in the light she had a scar on her neck as if she has been burnt, well i'm gonna go to bed now Night mom" she said and Ran to her room her parents put all her stuff away for her she through herself onto her bed and fell asleep

(Well now we know what happened to the mare but is this the right mare? and what happened to the colt, Find out soon.......)