Owen Shaw x Reader

As I closed the front door behind me my phone beeped and I jumped. It was Owen "had fun tonight, see you again soon xxx" jeez I love him.
"Y\N where've you been" my best friend Letty asked from the living room.
"I went out for a walk and got a bit lost" I replied walking through to the living room.
"Why would you go out for a walk at quarter to 9 at night" Her voice was deep with doubt.
"I'm going to bed now, night Letty" I said avoiding her question.
"uuuugh night then" she moaned.

Morning
"Morning Y\N, how did you sleep" Letty asked.
"How was your walk" Brian asked raising his eyebrows.
"What" I asked acting confused.
"Y\N Letty told me about your little late night walk" Brian said.
"Oh right, I walked round the block and got lost so I was out longer than I planned, sorry"
"Don't lie Y\N, who were you meeting" Brian demanded "I swear if your cheating on Tej I'm gonna kill you"
"Why is your immediate reaction I'm cheating on him. I fucking love Tej" I cried half shouting.
"STOP FUCKING LYING Y\N" Brian shouted
I ran into the garage, got in my car and called Owen.
"Hey Owen, can you meet me at the park in half an hour please" I asked through sobs
"Yeah sure, meet me at the swings" he said comforting me "We'll talk then, ok love you" he said and hung up.
"Y\N who was that"
"Oh, hey Tej, how much of that did you hear" I asked carefully
"Enough, who's Owen" Tej answered close to tears
"He's a friend from back home" I said unconvincingly.
"Alright then" He said looking slightly worried "I love you"
"I love you too, Tej" I said "So am I aloud to go meet him"
"Yeah, Fine, where are you going"
"I'm meeting him at the play park on lansdale drive" I said "Bye"

"Owen, where are you" I whispered as I sat on the swings.
"Boo" Owen said as he grabbed my shoulders
"Owen, I swear one day I'm gonna turn round and punch you" I said, warning him. "I really don't like lying to them."
"Y\N babe, if you were honest with them then we couldn't happen. I would be thrown I prison and what about Brian. Do you really want to lose all contact with your only brother" Owen said as he gave me a hug, calming me down.
"You know I don't but just I'm dating Tej" I say not really knowing what I'm saying "I love him with all my heart but I love you as well and I don't know what to do"
"Just think about it" Owen suggested
"Y\N, is that you" a voice said from the path
"Who's there" Owen demanded
"Y\N please I know your there" the voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it.
"Who are you" I asked only because I was curious about who it was.
" You know I'm a little hurt you don't know my voice" the voice said "Does Tej know your here with him, talking about loving each other"
"Brian?" I asked partially confused
"About time you worked out it was me" Brian said as he walked off the path and round the bush that was blocking my vision "Now explain why your hanging out with him"
I could tell his voice was becoming hostile "Brian listen, you have to believe me when I say that I love Tej, he has been so kind to me and he's amazing"
"So why are you cheating on him" He was shouting now.
"Now now Brian, I'm still here" Owen said in a really annoying voice
"You can shut up" He was clearly angry "Y\N get in the car"
As I past him I can see the hurt in his eyes underneath all the anger.
                                    ~~~~~
"Why are you doing this to Tej" Brian asked me once he had calmed down and got in the car.
"I don't want to hurt him, I promise. I love him more than anything but I love Owen" I say close to tears "He makes me feel like nothing I've ever felt before"
"Your really going to throw away everything you have with Tej for what? A fling with a criminal" Brain asks me. I can tell he's hurting just as much as I am right now.
"It's not a fling, we love each other I just haven't been able to tell Tej yet so let me do it when we go home" I say.
"No we're phoning him now and you can tell him on the phone" Brain says in a strict voice.
As the phone rung I was panicking because I've been with Tej for nearly a year and I've been cheating on him for nearly 4 months.
"What's up Brian" Tej answered
"Look Tej I need to tell you something" Brian says clearly sad "Y\N has been cheating on you"
"What, how do you know" Tej says I can tell it hurt him
"I don't know how long it's been going on for but I caught her snuggling up with Owen Shaw at the park" Brian explains "she's in the car with me now"
"Just don't bring her home. I don't want to see her" Tej says, his voice cracking with tears and he hangs up the phone. I just burst out crying, not for sympathy but out of pure sadness that I had hurt Tej.