「23•A Horrible Idea」

"W-what do you mean that villain is going to take classes with us?" Stammered Round-face-bitch in alarm. "I'm not sure if that is the wisest decision Aizawa-sensei!" Added Four Eyes, while flailing his arm up and down rather weakly for once.

I'm pretty damn sure I along with everyone else in this class room loathed the idea of a villain- *correction THE villian that kidnapped and tortured both me AND Half and Half, attacked the majority of our class, killed two people that attended Yuuei, who also happens to be my childhood friend, twisted and corrupted to the breaking point. Yeah Engine Idiot. We already know that this is a shitty ass idea.

"I really don't like this..." repeated Shitty Hair for like the 1000th time. "You fucking think anyone else does?" I snapped in reply, fast walking ahead of him. "Oi! Wait up!" I didn't wait up.

I ended up at a place that I never would've gone to willingly before my life became this wrong, the Midoriya household. I rang the doorbell once, not wanting to be obnoxious for once. The small woman opened the door immediately once she saw me, which made me feel absolutely terrible, she still trusted me after all I had put her son through.

"Katsuki-Bō! What a plesant suprise! do come in." She made a small motion with her hand, inviting me into her apartment. "I just made tea." I followed the greenette into her small but welcoming home. I looked at her small mudroom, it was just the same as when I had last visited her. To my surprise I saw a pair of Deku's many red shoes laying on the ground. The black shoelaces still tied like he knew he was going to be busy the next day and pre-tied them.

"Ah oh no..." I slipped off my shoes quickly and ran down the hallway in alarm. "Obasan?! Are you ok?!" Deku's mother nodded her head yes, but then replied, "You don't like green tea don't you..." I laughed lightly at her comment, "No! It's fine! I like green tea now." She looked at me with her bright green eyes, "You know after you said you hated green tea Izu-chan refused to drink it for a while. He wanted to be just like you." She said in a whistful voice. Everything was just so nostalgic...

Izuku POV

I was ushered through the hallways of the hero school, Yuuei. We were going the classroom. By we I mean Midnight, the principal and Eraserhead. 'Fucking heroes.' I silently grumbled, 'They're begging to die right now.' We stopped in front of a large door which was labeled 1-A in obnoxiously bright letters. "Listen Midoriya-san attending a school for heroes is most definitely a better option than being imprisoned for life trust me on that one." Started the small principle, "If you step out of line even once I'm afraid we only have one other option. Are we clear?"

If I wasn't gagged I would've threatened the damn idiot and then attempt to squash him, but I couldn't so I just nodded. "Very well but just for extra measures..." The rodent-like creature reached into his pocket retrieving a bottle of pills. Dispite my annoyance and growls of disapproval the principal carefully slipped them down my throat.

The teachers led me into the classroom, carefully but its not like I could do any harm- the drugs took effect immediately and I felt drained. The second I set foot in the goddamn room all the chatter seemed to stop. "This is your new student."

"Why is he here?" Asked the tallest girl in the class, Momo Yayarozu as I knew from my research (stalking). "Yuuei often takes in young villains in hope of redemption." Replied the raven haired teacher, kicking me in the shin, so (look its your son Aizawa) I would stop figiting with the restraints on my hands.

I had been sitting at the back of the classroom for two hours and I hated it. I had the biggest migraine in the world, my hands were tied behind my back with anti-quirk gloves attached to them on top of all that I was drugged so everything seemed like it was in slow motion and hard to process.

'I thought I was supposed to learn something here- what a load of bullshit.' I thought to myself, as the kids in front of me gave me weird stares, like I was going to kill them or something- which I totally would if I wasn't in this fucked up state.

The bell signaling the beginning of lunch break rang and everyone got up quickly and went to the cafeteria. Of course some kids lingered attempting to taunt or annoy me but Eraserhead shooed the idiots away from me so they wouldn't get hurt. "During lunch All Might and the principal were supposed to watch you but they have some important papers to fill out regarding you. So it turns out that I'm the only one here." He mumbled, visibly annoyed as he opened up a small bento box and began to eat out of it.

If this had been me about a month and a half ago I probably would've yelled at this idiotic fake ass hero to talk louder, and give me instructions for what to do during the lunch break but- this was not a month and a half ago, it is now. And now I can't do a god damned thing.

Hey um I hate this fanfiction. It really sucks but I don't like making discontinued fanfictions a habit so I'm binge writing this book. It will be about 27 chapters long. So definitly don't expect me to be updating my other fanfictions. (But also remember that my update schedule has no logic currently. Because life exists.)
- Suźune