Meeting

I have recently moved to London for university and I'm already considering dropping out because it's just so boring and I don't need it because I'm actually getting g somewhere with YouTube. I have a channel with 750k subs and I haven't been going for very long.

As I was leaving the uni campus I thought I would treat myself to a night out but then decided not to a I had to get up at 6 the next morning to go to uni and was not down for being hungover. I'm not a heavy drinker but when I do drink it's often a lot.
Decided I would go and sit in a coffee shop and edit my latest video I ended up sitting there until it closed and that was 12:30 oops. I walked to the subway so I could get back to my small apartment. When I got there I heard an announcement saying that there was a disruption on the line so we would have to wait for a while. I didn't move from my seat until I saw everyone get up and go to the map I did the same. While getting off the train I tripped and fell into this handsome bloke.
"I'm so sorry, I'm very out of it today and didn't notice you." I said frantically
"No it's all good I get that way when I want to go home and the subway has another 'malfunction'." He said with air quotes which made me giggle.
"Well I'm George, what bout you."
"I'm Maddie."
"Are you here yourself because I'm here with my pals and we are probably gonna nip into a pub if you wanna join?"
" Uh yeah sure as long as it's okay with your friends." I said not wanting to disrupt their night.
"Nah I'm sure they won't mind if a pretty girl like you tags along." George said making me blush and giggle.
He took me over to his friends one was called Alex he seemed quite shy but nice and the other was called Will he was funny and made any room brighter. My favourite was George I might of had a little crush on him but I had only just met him.