Anya Bird

CHAPTER 15: The Pain of Rejection

"How are we suppose to explain to pack members about him?" I asked, Raphael sighed and stood up walking around his room.

"We don't say anything. They hardly saw anything. I even doubt the did. I understand you want to be cautious about his secret but it will eventually find its way to be revealed." The Advisor mumbled, I sighed leaning back on the couch rubbing my swelling tummy.

"Did you see anything about it?" I asked, I can tell he is super stressed about everything. Now the pack is more tense than before.

"Sorta? I don't know I heard a conversation-" he stopped abruptly, starting to pant heavily.

I sat up straighter looking at him in confusion.

"Raphael?" I asked, he turned to me and his cheeks are flushed with a rose color.

His eyes held pain and confusion, clutching his flat stomach. He looked around in confusion and I stood up cautiously.

"I don't know. Something is burning. It is a stinging pain but I don't-" he cut himself off with a scream escaping his mouth.

I immediately ran to him, panic surging in my heart. I grabbed his face as hot tears starts to stream down his face.

"Raphael? Raphael! What's going on!?" I screamed but he kept on screaming and crying.

I grabbed him and put him on his large bed as he kept on wailing. I started to scream for help and the doors barged open revealing guards and a healer. I turned to them, I started to feel anxiety crawl to my throat. I tried to say words but the guards already noticed the situation and gently pulled me back.

I watched in horror as Raphael was writhing in pain and kept on screaming. More pack healers came in and started to set up multiple things.

"Jackson.... He.." He muttered but then couldn't finish because he screamed in pain again.

A familiar scent entered the room and I looked up from him to see Connor. I could tell where he was. There was blood on his hands that stained his hands. He was tending to the medic wing.

He looked at the healers who were looking helpless. He was in charge since the others were gone and Jia was out border patrolling.

"Get cold water and rags. Get the lavender serum and satin aswell." He ordered coldly. They nodded and left to get the supplies.

His dark eyes turned to the guards.

"Guard the doors. Do not let anyone in except for the healers, the Gamma, Anya, and myself in." He ordered. They nodded stiffly and left outside.

He turned to me and his eyes softened a little.

"What happened?" He asked as the helaers started to tend Raphael.

"I don't know. We were talking and the next thing I know he started to scream in pain. Clutching his stomach." I explained he tried to the crying Raphael who had his eyes squashed shut.

I examined his posture. His jaw is clenched, his hands turning whiter from squeezing them hard. His eyes were fired with anger. My eyes narrowing, he knew what was going on.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the couch earshot from the healers.

"What's going on with him?" I demanded, he turned his attention away from him to me.

"I'm not suppose to tell you." He muttered, I heard a tinge of his native language. I sighed in sadness.

He only has a slight accent when he is worried or completely angry. What is happening to Raphael is bad based on the way Connor is acting.

"Well I need to know now. Raphael is over there screaming like he is dying." I growled, he groaned and rolled his eyes.

"He is mated." He whispered, my mouth opened in shock. Since when?

"W-what?" I stuttered, he ran a hand through his blonde hair. He nodded silently and looked over to the poor Forseer.

"This only happens to mated people when their mated is fucking someone else." He growled out the last part, my wolf, Alice, growled at the thought.

"I swear by the three gods. If I ever find them I'll kill them." I growled, he shook his head solemnly.

"You can't." He said I rose a eyebrow in challenge.

"And why not?" I snapped, he got his lip.

"Because. I'm pretty sure you cant kill our Alpha. You'll be killed for treason." He laughed humorlessly, my silver eyes widened.

"Wait. Do you mean..?" I trailed , lost for words. He nodded.

"Yes. Jackson is fucking another werewolf." Connor growled, and with that statement I think my world just crashed.

A/N: I felt like updating again, also I have four PSAT's tomorrow, even though I'm a Freshman it's a new law that Freshmen has to do PSAT's and has to score a certain score in order to graduate. AND I SUCK AT TESTS! at least i didn't have school today because of SAT's. So I was able to work on the finishing chapters of this and now working on a new series (yay)