The New Kid

He walked as if he owned the place, and it made chills run down my spine. "Whats your name young man?" Mr.Dawson asked him. "It's Ethan, Ethan Dolan" even his voice gave me goosebumps. "Go sit in the back next to Alex" Mr.Dawson ordered. Ethan walked to the back of the class to see that I had my AirPod in one of my ears and noticed me scrolling through Instagram. He slightly chuckled and took his seat next to me.
   He was cute but I could tell he was a bad boy and a bad girl like me could never be with him, it would end in chaos and I already get into enough trouble alone.
   "Hey, I'm Ethan" he said. "Im Alex" I said a bit nervously. "That sounds like a badass name" he said. He made me blush and he could tell because he started to chuckle. "I hope you all like where you're sitting because that is where your seat is for the year unless I change them." Mr.Dawson announced. I sighed and I could tell that Ethan felt offended, I felt bad but I just met him. Marcus and his friends were all laughing and looking back at me.
   Soon class was over and Drew, one of Marcus's friends slapped my ass and whispered  "slut" in my ear so without hesitation I spun around and punched him in the face so hard he flew into a locker denting it. Ethan was standing a few lockers away and laughed at the whole thing. I was heated so I went out in a hunt for the only person that could've caused this... Marcus.
Soon I found him basically swallowing a girl that looked familiar but I didn't care. I pulled him by the shoulder from behind and slapped him. "What the hell was that for you psycho ass bitch?!" He yelled. "I don't know, why don't you tell me why your friend Drew smacked my ass then called me a slut?!!" As I was getting ready to punch Marcus my phone went off with a message from an anonymous person to the whole school.
Unknown: Alex sleeps with anyone and is a SLUT!
I couldn't believe my eyes and felt an anger in me like never before. I felt my body heating up like a volcano about to erupt and it did. Marcus saw the flames in my eyes and tried to calm me down, "Alex just breath, everything will be just fine." That wasn't gonna work this time around and I knew Marcus was the one behind it all. My hands were starting to form a tight fist and next thing I knew, I had Marcus on the floor, punching his face in.
"Alex! Stop!" Somebody pulled me off of Marcus. I broke their grip and kicked Marcus in the side. He was struggling to get up and still said "Go fuck yourself you SLUT!" At that I got right back on top of him and punched his face more until someone pulled me off of him, this time the grip was much tighter and I couldn't break it. The stranger held me back long enough for Marcus to get up and limp away. He was bleeding badly but I didn't care, I thought I was gonna kill him but I'm glad I didn't because I would've gone to jail for murder.
When Marcus got away the person let me go and I spun around to see Ethan. Ethan had pulled me off of Marcus. "What the hell was that?!" He asked me. "Just get the hell away from me" I told him still heated. "No, I'm not going anywhere" He was serious, but I was too so I ran as fast as I could to the other exit but he took a shortcut and got there before me. "What the hell do you want from me Ethan?" "I want you to calm the fuck down!" He's cute when he's angry I thought to myself NO ALEX you cant be thinking these things!
  Soon I was calm, but it was lunch time and I had nobody to sit with so I decided to just sit outside in the grass for a while. "Hey, Alex right?" "Ethan, you should already know my name you dumb ass" I shot back and gave him a look. "Damn girl you feisty, and I'm not Ethan" he told me. "Yeah and I'm not Alex" I said sarcastically. He whistled and out came a person identical to Ethan. I got up in shock and shook my head then decided to go for a walk around school. "Hey! Alex wait up!" I turned around and stopped. When the person identical to Ethan got closer I could tell the difference between the two. "I'm Grayson, Ethans twin brother" Grayson said out of breath. "Listen, my brother likes you but I am getting the vibe that you're a bad person so just stay away from him, he doesn't need your trouble so just stay away from him" Grayson says sternly, so I just nodded my head to let him know that I understood him.
   I liked and cared about Ethan, but I didn't wanna make his brother mad so I just stood away as much as possible.
  Soon it was the last period of the day and of course the english teacher Ms.O'Clear gave us assigned seats and I was in the back with Ethan. "Hey Alex, how you feeling?" He asked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. After that he didn't say a word to me, until I was at my locker and he pulled me aside, "What the hell is wrong?!" Ethan asked. I didn't want his brother to feel like he controlled me so I said, "Go ask your brother, he knows exactly whats wrong!" I yelled. I slammed my locker shut and stormed out and onto my bus.

      ~ETHAN's P.O.V~
Alex was hot when she was angry, but I was worried when she said that Gray knew exactly what was wrong with her. "Hey big bro" Grayson came behind me, "Dude, what the hell is wrong with Alex? She said you knew exactly what was wrong." I came straight out and asked him, I had to try to catch Alex before she left. "She's a slut, and shes bad for you Ethan. And I know that you know she is." I couldn't believe my ears. "You don't get to do that! Thats not your choice whether or not I hang out with her, its mine!" Ethan told her to stay away from me and that bothered her? Well now I know that she liked me. I ran with my bag outside to try to find Alex, but she was nowhere to be seen.