9. Stabbed in the back

AJ Hernandez

I hear giggling so I open my eyes and look up to see nicks head resting on mines and I Look to my side to see the girls with their phones taking pictures.

"Are y'all really taking pictures of us sleeping?" I ask

"Yup.." Layla says turning her phone towards me

"YALL ARE SO CUTE" Tiffany screams waking nick

I look up at nick while he smiles down at me.

"Good morning mamas"

"Good morning nicky..."

"Tell me why your weird ass friends took pictures of while we were sleeping"

"It's ok because we're mad cute" he responds

I look up and kiss nick and he automatically kisses back. And the little kiss turns to a full make out session.

"WOAH GET A ROOM"

I detach my self from nick and see Zion looking at us in disgust.

"If you don't get your taki headass,Green giant headass, "minty is a cold spicy" headass away from me imma fuck you up"

"Damn Aj you didn't have to Joan on me that hard" he says laughing

"Yes I did because you wanted to stop me" i say

"Well I don't like seeing my little sister making out with people"he responds

Me and Zion were really close we had a sibling like bond. He was like the brother I've never had.

I get up and walk towards the kitchen door.

"HEY WERE YOU GOING" nick yells to me

"Are you not hungry?"

————-

"Damn Aj that was really good" Austin says

"Thanksssss Aussie"

"Uh only lay can call me that" he responds

"Bitch-"

"ANYWAY..." Zion starts

"We should throw a party"

Every body says yes in agreement of the idea

"Ok but what time the party going to start tho" I ask

"Maybe like 9:30-10 ish"

All day everyone was preparing for the party. Me,Nick,Tiffany and Edwin got drinks,Layla,Zion,Laylani,and Austin set up the music and Asia and Brandon got the food.

It was now 9:43 and the house was stupid full,the music was blasting and the smell of smoke was already strong. There were already girls and guys grinding on each other.

"Hey Amina have you seen Edwin?" Tiffany asked me

"The last place I saw him was in the backyard smoking with Layla and Zion"

She runs in the backyard to try to find him I guess.

I walk into the kitchen to see nick talking to some girl.

"Hey nicky..Who's this" I say trying not to sound angry

"Oh this is Audrey"

"That name sounds mad familiar" I say

"I am simons assistant so that's probably why" she says flipping her hair

"Oh so your the bitch that was supposed to pick me up from the airport but never showed?"

"OH so your the ghetto bitch from Raleigh that now one cares about"

"OK BITCH LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT ME I-" I start

"AJ STOP" nick yells

"oh so your taking her side" I say scoffing

"It's not-"

"Just shutup nick" I say walking off

I walk into the living I see Asia talking to Brandon so I decided to walk towards them but I was pulled back. I couldn't make out the face but it looked mad familiar.

I'm pushed against the wall and kissed. I open my eyes and see Edwin.

"Edwin your drunk you need to stop"

"Nah babygirl just let me love you"

"No you and I both know why we can't do that"

"I don't care" he says while kissing me again

"Amina?" Me and Edwin both bolt our heads to the side to see Tiffany there in tears

"Tiffany it's not what it looks like AT ALL"

"It looks like my best friend is kissing the boy she knew I liked"

Tiffany runs out the room and Edwin just looked at me.

"YOU NEED TO TELL HER" I said crying also

" I can't do that I would rather have her hate you then me"

"EDWIN REALLY JUST TELL HER"

"I'm not doing that I'm sorry" he says walking to the door

Nick Mara

After the whole situation with Audrey I decided to go look for Aj because I don't want her mad at me. I looked all around the house but I couldn't find her. I walk into the recording studio and see her and Edwin kissing. I automatically turn around and run out the room.

"Hey Audrey come here" I say pulling her into my room

"What are we doing" she asked

"Having some fun" I say while attacking her in a kiss

Aj Hernandez

I'm honestly deadass heart broken. Tiffany thinks I stabbed her in the back,Edwin just is going to let her hate me for it, I just really need to find nick .

I walk up to nicks room and open the door I was going to say something until I heard moaning. After all the shit I've been through tonight this had to be the worst. I've been holding in all my anger and something in me just popped. Before I knew it i was by the bed grabbing a handful of hair and swinging. I didn't care that she was naked all I cared about was her being hurt.

"AJ STOP" I hear coming from somewhere but I don't stop I just keep swinging harder

I feel multiple hands on waist. I could tell people were trying to pull me off but I kept going.

I'm finally pulled off of Audrey and she's bleeding. I look up to see Zion,Austin,and Brandon looking at me worried. I'm trying to fight back my tears but I just Burst. Zion starts walking towards me with open arms but I dodge him run down the stairs and outside the door.

Everyone just stabbed me in the back today and I've never expected it.