27

[Bad-Michal Jackson]

I pull up to the school on my bike and glare at it. I hate this school.

When I open the school doors it's silent. No ones in the hallway. Hm. I stand there for a minute thinking, wondering what to do.

A bell suddenly rings and I jump as the hallway fills with people in less than ten seconds. Jeez. I have my nerd outfit on so I'll blend in with people more easily. I walk through the hall, past people and they pay no attention to me. That's okay. I'm not here for them, I'm here for Clara.

When I walk into the cafeteria, I stand at the doors, scanning my raging eyes over every students face. Where is that son of a bitch. My eyes stop on her little slaves. Ok, I guess I'll just mess with them first.

"Hi." I say as I approach them. They look at each other and back at me.

"Where have you been? Clara's been asking about you." One of them say.

"Oh nowhere." I shrug. "It's nice to know she cares enough to ask where I am." I smile.

"She doesn't. She just wants to make sure you're not ruining Carlos's life." I raise a brow.

"Ok, you don't have to worry about me and him. No one does. And I'm not the one who was ruining his life, he's the one who kept coming after me. So if he were still doing that then I would ask you to tell him to fuck off. But we don't have to worry about that anymore."

"I thought you left this school." One of them say.

"For good." Another one adds with sass.

"I'm sorry. Am I not allowed to be here?"

"You probably shouldn't be here."

"Why not?" I cock a brow.

"Because once Clara sees you she's going to rip your hair out."

"I'd like to see her try." A smirk grows on my lips.

"She's been taking karate lessons." She warns.

""Really? How long?"

"Since last month."

"That's nice, good for her." I nod.

I've been taking boxing lessons since I was five. "I don't think I have to worry about that though."

My eyes finally spot Clara sitting at a table with Carlos's friends: Jason, Mikey and Jordan, but Carlos isn't there. Why do the guys have to be here? Ugh. It's ruining my plans.

When I approach their table, Jason is the first to notice me. "Sadie?" He asks confused. Jordan and Mikey look at me.

"I thought you left this school." Mikey furrows his brows.

"I did." I nod.

"Then why are you here?" To get revenge.

"To have some fun." I shrug.

Clara glares at me. "You stay away from Carlos, you hear me?" She growls, pointy her long boney finger in my direction.

"I don't hear you but I'm not going to go near him. He's a bitch. You're all bitches. Especially you Clara." Her face hardens.

"I don't know what you're doing here but I'm not letting you ruin my day again." She hisses and I smile.

"Too bad."

She stands up and glares at me. I punch her face and she gasps. "How dare you?!" She shrieks.

"Sorry, your face was just so ugly even my fist needed to punch it." She leaps towards me but I take my knife out and their eyes widen as they see it.

"W-what are you doing with that Sadie?" Jason asks, rising from his chair cautiously.

"Killing her." I stare simply.

"Ok, let's all just calm down here." Mikey jumps in.

I stalk towards Clara as she walks back. "Holy shit!" Someone shouts as people whip their heads to us. Oh no. "She has a knife and she's going to kill Clara!" Someone shouts. "Call the cops!" Another person shouts and then the cafeteria is quiet as everyone's eyes burn through my skull.

"Sadie?" I hear and turn my head to see Carlos.

"Fuck." I mutter and look back at Clara. I need to focus.

I bring the knife back up and bring it back acting like I'm going to jab it into her neck, but hold it there as she starts crying and I smile. Good.

"The only way you're getting out of this is if you say you're a bitch and you don't deserve everyone's admiration." I mutter to her.

"N-No." She shakes her head.

"It's all you have to do if you want to live." I roll my eyes. It's so simple.

"What is wrong with you?! You're a fucking murderer. You're crazy!"

"I know I am." I giggle. She stares at me, paralyzed with fear. 

"Ok." She eventually sighs and takes a deep breath. "I'm-"

"Sadie!" I look back and watch Adam and Levi racing to me. What are they doing here?

"What the fuck are you doing? Stop!" Levi yells.

"No." I shake my head.

"Do you even know what you're doing right now? Look around you. Everyone is watching you." Adam reminds me and I look around me to see he's right.

"So?" I shrug looking back at him.

"You're out of control Sadie!"

"I'm not any different than I used to be."

"Yes you are! You kidnapped your neighbors dog for no reason!"

"There was a reason for that. He was barking too much and I had to shut him up somehow." He stares at me and shakes his head, hurt in his eyes.

"Let's go." They grab both of my arms.

"No!" I yell trying to get free. I look at Clara. "She has to say something first!"

"Come on." Levi orders.

"No! Just wait until she says it!" Adam grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Nooo!" I kick my feet. "Say it bitch, say it!" I yell at Clara. I glimpse down and see a gun in Adams belt and grab it. I point it at her and people freeze again.

"Say it or I'll shoot!" I roar.

"I'm a bitch and I don't deserve anyone's admiration." She rushes out in one breath. I lower the gun, feeling a weight lift off my shoulders.

"Thank you."

As we reach the cafeteria doors I look up and my eyes meet with Carlos's. I quickly look away and look at the gun and smile. I like guns.