Chapter 24 ✔️

*Mr. Chen's P.O.V.*

I was unpacking some prizes when I got a phone call. I answered it without looking at the number.

MC- Hello?
?-.. Mr. Chen..?
MC-.... Y/N!?
Y- Yea.. It's me Mr. Chen..
MC- Where are you?? Can I see you??
Y- Yes come to the hospital on market street.
MC- *mumbles* what did he do to you..
MC- I'll see you in 5!!
Y- Ok..

Then she hung up. I can't believe it! I'm gonna see my sweet Y/n again!! But she's in the hospital... No. I have to trust her... Hmm... I wanna make her day somehow... I should bring Luka!!

5 Minutes later..

*Normal P.O.V.*

I heard a knock on the door. I hesitated but then figured it was Mr. Chen. "Come in." It was.

As soon as we saw each other we both started crying. He ran to me and put down something in his hands and hugged me tightly. But quickly let go. "I'm sorry did I hurt you?? I missed you so much Y/n..."

I shook my head and hugged him again. "I missed you too... And Mr. Chen?"

"Yes?"

I smiled. "He's in jail now.. We don't have to worry about him anymore.."

He sighed of relief. "I have a surprise for you!!"

I tilted my head in confusion and wiped the last of my tears. Not knowing that they'd come back within seconds.

"Luka!!!!" He stared at me for a second before running into my open arms. He started licking me all over. He must've missed me. I hugged him so tight I thought he couldn't breath but he never protested.

Eventually, I let go and he rested happily on my lap.

Mr. Chen and I talked for a long time before he had to go back. I told him to take Luka for me until I got back and he did. With a struggle of course. Oh my baby Luka I love you too.

I sighed. It was silent in the room again. And I didn't really like it. I missed Dara... And.... I missed Taehyung.

The way he smiled... How he laughed... His lips... His embrace... How he constantly told me how he liked me.. Loved me..

A tear ran down my cheek just thinking about him... But I couldn't dwell on him... For he was probably living his life to the fullest by now. And I felt happy for him. But at the same time.. I missed him so much...

I started silently crying... I didn't want this to happen. But it was happening.

About ten minutes later, it was still silent. I stopped crying. But I suddenly heard fast steps coming from the hallway outside. And then a knock at my door. Who could that be??

"Come in."

The door creaked open.

My breathing stopped.

"T-Taehyung..?"