• dedication+note •

D E D I C A T I O N

To all the beauties out there who question their reflection every time they stare at the closest thing they have to stark reality: the mirror.

W A R N I N G

The themes along the whole of the story may revolve around substance abuse, eating disorders [bulimia nervosa, to be specific], and the inevitable— death. On a relatively lighter note, it may also consist of adult-slash-sexual themes, along with the frequent usage of mature language. There is a fair chance that it may act as a trigger, and for this reason, a warning will be intimated at the beginning of the chapter on the presence of such said themes. I apologize if the readers are underage, but this is the one — and perhaps, the only way — I can project my unconscious fantasies into something that is relatively cathartic and productive. Remember this, dry spells don't always exist in the deserts.

Having said that, if it does act as a trigger and you would like to open up to somebody about it, do feel free to send in a private message. Confidentiality will always be maintained, that goes without saying. All judgement always is, and will be disconnected, before you hit 'send'.

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright Claim: © 2019 under smokestung.

If you don't copy my shit, that will be the end of it. I won't look for you, I won't pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you.

[threatens in my best Liam Neeson voice]