Chapter 7

"So love you were kidding earlier when I called right? I'm not actually on a muggle floor, right?" Blaise asked in a hushed tone and a panicked look.

"Blaise, Blasie ,Blaise, what did I tell you? I remember telling you months ago when we booked this trip and asked you along to call and book your room. And what did you do, you waited till the last minuet and asked me to get a room for you when I checked in. Which is what I did, it isn't my fault the only room available was on the 5th floor." I explained.

Oh, my love this is way to funny. Do you see the look on his face? He looks as though he is going to cry. Now I wish that you hadn't got him the Lion Suite for the week. It would have been so funny to see him do everything the muggle way for a week. Draco chuckled in my head. 

I know right, I mean does he even know how to use a computer to type up a report. Or even how to brush his teeth without magic?

I seriously doubt it. He is just like how I used to be before we were together.

You mean a pureblood who doesn't know how to function without magic.

Yes, exactly.

"Stop that you two, I can tell that you are talking to each other. That honestly is the most annoying part married magical couples. You always feel out of the loop when you hang out with them." Blaise complained breaking our conversation.

" You're just jealous mate, just wait until you settle down. Then you will love the marriage bond. It becomes very useful in public settings." Draco laughed.

"Well Blaise here is your room key. Hope you have a good night without magic." I stated with a wink.

"Wait this key says PH 2 on it. That's the Lion Suite. Oh thank Merlin Hermione you truly are the best woman in the whole world. I really didn't know what I was going to do with out magic for a week. Damn it Draco you really are a lucky baster you know that. She really had me believing I was on the 5th floor."

"Don't I know how luck I am." Draco stated as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. He the started to place small kisses along my neck and shoulders as we rode the elevator up to the top floor.

Once we reached our floor Blaise stepped of and turned to face us, "I will leave you two alone now. I really don't want to see where this goes. Good night and remember the wall are thin so please take mercy on me and use a silencing charm. I don't want a repeat of the night you two got engaged."

This caused a small blush to rise up on my cheeks and a chuckle to escape from Draco's lips as he stated," We really are still sorry about that Blaise. We just got a little excited that night."

"Yeah, well just don't let it happen again. I know you haven't seen each other in a couple months."

"No promises here. I mean look at her, she is just so damn sexy. Who knows how long I will be able to control myself once we are alone."

"Draco!" I yelled as i smacked his chest. " I'm sorry you had to hear that Blaise. I promise if anything happens tonight we will use a silencing charm."

"Thank you Hermione. Good night." Blaise stated as he walked into his room and closed the door behind him. 

Draco and I soon followed suit heading into our room for the night. Once the door was shut Draco was all over me. Pushing me up against the door in a kiss that told me exactly how much he had missed me. He soon started to move down my neck and chest with his mouth and in between kisses asked. "So my love, what is this if you were referring to in the hall because from where I stand you want this as badly as I do."

"Draco," I moaned into his ear.

"Yes, my love?"

"Just take me to our bed please."

" Yes dear. As you wish."

*---*

this is based of the characters and stories created by J.K. Rowling. As well as the story is not original I have no idea who though of it first but it is a different interpretation so I hope you like it.