(Chapter 1) From The Start

The Crickets from the grass below maybe a tempo in the calm , silent air, the stars glittered the sky above. the moon shined the world i had been on for 1000 of years. it was like every night, dark, cold and silent. nothing incredible happened , nothing that would surprise me. Old hobos on streets picking up trash , whores getting picked up by white vans that would never be seen again. 

i stood on a flat small building, the wind blew my hair to the side , i smelt the air i breathed and smiled. 

"dinner time" i chuckle and look down and see a little boy walking with his pregnant mother. best meal a pregnant mom double the blood. i lick my lips, i take a couple of steps back and run. i jump to the building across the road and waited for them to pass. i dropped behind the two humans softly, i tailed them to a corner , they never noticed me as they walked. i smirk and lash at the mom. she screams in terrier , oh how Ive heard it so many times, crys of pain, screams for help,  all the same. i cup her mouth to shut her up and lean her head to the side. i lick my lips again and sink my fangs into her beautiful veined neck. 

the blood drips down my chin and her neck. i drink and drink. the woman relaxes, and dies in my arms. i throw her away and look at the boy. i wipe of the dripping blood coming from my mouth and smile showing my fangs. 

" hi whats your name?"

"im timothy... what did you do to my mommy?"

" shes asleep go home and you wont be hurt" i wink at the boy and dash away