〔 00:01 〕

𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾 ;; 𝟺

𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾  ;;  𝟺

?1?  |  FIRST PERSON VIEW

"This is the perfect opportunity, why won't you help me?" I screamed at my colleague.

"It's broad daylight, if you get caught - I get caught."

I scoffed, "I told you this job was about commitment." He stood quiet. "It's too late anyways. You already know too much, and as do I. Get ready, we're leaving in five." The time was 10:54.

When the clock hit eleven, I immediately stood up with my colleague behind me. It was only the two of us, so we didn't waste time closing our few doors and locks before heading into his van to go to the town nearby.

It was called Star City, ironic because the lights in the place blocked anyone from seeing stars - and the fact that it was a town, not a city.

Driving by cars similar to ours, we had been silently remembering when we used to live in Star City.

The place that ruined society itself, he had told me before. That was back in high school, when I was a student and he had just finished college.

People in Star City fit themselves into categories perfectly, yet got angry when others generalized them. They refused to take criticism and had trouble biting their tongues.

We wanted to make the world a better place.

"God, look how many of the visual people are out this early." Visual people are people who spend their money and time on looks, nothing else. Most visual people drop out of school before they reach the ninth grade. "Beauty sleep, my ass."

"Shut up, I'm gonna go around. Check if anyone's alone, I'd like to see a visual up close - it's been quite a while." I told him.

After turning alleyway after sidewalk after lonesome street, we finally found someone kicking a rock towards a parked car, his AirPods in and his hair slicked back. "He seems attentive, do you think we'll be able to get him?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

We were sort of far from the man who's back faced us, but I had noticed he turned his head every so often, his eyes moving with it.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm going in."

Smiling, I patted his shoulder, "You better fucking get him."