The Kiss.

Just Enjoy.

**

Ian and Mickey had been friends for a while now. Could've even been more but neither boy ever did much about it. Well, Ian always wanted to but he cared about Mickey and his feelings so he told himself he'd wait as long as Mickey ever needed.

One day they're out in the dingy building they always go to to blow off some heat, school had been a drag for the both of them. So they came to the building to shoot targets and chug some beers.

"Man, Ms. Dumbfuck is eating my head off every goddamn day. Don't know why that bitch can't keep her personal life outta the school shit." Mickey groaned as he shot a target, way off.

Ian just shrugged and laughed, taking the gun from Mickey and getting his feet in position, looking at Mickey. "Maybe she just likes you, Mick." Ian said and then looked away to shoot his target, just off.

"Shut up, Firecrotch." Mickey shoved Ian, playfully nonetheless before taking another swing of his beer.

They went back and forth for a while until they were both feeling a bit buzzed and much more calm. They were sitting against the wall in a comfortable silence until Ian's phone rang.

"Yeah? .. okay, be there, love ya too Fi." Ian hung up soon after and looked over at Mickey who seemed to be lost in his thoughts. He shoved at him a bit.
"The fuck, man?" Mickey scoffed, taken aback by the elbow to the stomach.

"Said I gotta go." Ian was getting up but Mickey had pulled him back down by his wrist. Ian just looked at Mickey, well, beamed actually. Mickey's eyes were as blue as the ocean, if he looked hard enough he'd be able to see the soft waves too. "Wait." Mickey mumbled, contemplating for no longer than 5 seconds before leaning in and kissing Ian.

It felt like forever but the second they let go it felt too quick. Ian just smiled and got up, knowing Mickey wouldn't be into talking so he left. Mickey couldn't help but smile to himself.

An hour later after Ian had finished up whatever Fiona had asked of him he called his best friend. He had been eager to do so the second his lips left Mickey's but now he couldn't wait.

Ring Ring Ring

After the 3rd bell Ian started and didn't stop.

"Mandy, fuck Mandy. Mickey kissed me, he fucking kissed me" emphasizing the fact that Mickey had initiated it, not him. "He kissed me out of no where and fuck, it was worth the goddamn wait. I didn't think I'd ever happen. He just- just kissed me. And- fuck. He's beautiful and his lips, so soft and what I would do to kiss him again." Ian finished off, leaving no breath to spare.

"S'that right, Red?" A voice that wasn't Mandy's spoke and Ian instantly froze, wide eyed.

"Fuck." He whispered into the phone.

"Tell me more, Gallagher. Worth it, soft, beautiful ... go on." Mickey teased, loving the control he had over Ian right now.

"Gallagher, you wouldn't shut up 2 seconds ago, the fuck happened now, huh?" Mickey teased once again, a smirk plying his face.

"Nothing." Ian mumbled, still in shock that he had just said all those things about Mickey, to Mickey.

"Not nothin'. Tell me then."

"Tell you what?" Ian asked, voice choking as he spoke.

"What you would do to kiss me again." Mickey restated what Ian had said so eagerly.

"Fuck off." Ian said, no threat behind those words, just hope that he can stop having this conversation with him but that didn't work.

"What? You were gunna tell Mandy and that's it? Do nothin' else about it?" Mickey sounded a bit thrown off, maybe sad. Was Ian really gunna just do that? Make no effort to do more?

"I'd do anything, Mick." Ian said, voice as soft as a feather. "But I can't." Voice quieter now.

"Why's that?"

"I gotta go Mick, see ya around." Ian said after few moments of silence.

"Ian-" and then the line cut off.

**

Do y'all wanna second part?

Lemme know what ya thought!