|Chapter 1: Excuse Me?|

1. Excuse Me? 

My hands quickly flew away from my waist band and my face reddened with humility. I was going to pee on this person's property. Swiftly, I stood up and cleared my throat. A girl with brown hair, and a silver women's suit stood, who looked about in her twenty's stared at me with no emotion in her eyes.

"Hello." I gulped as I looked at the gray floor.

"Please, follow me." the girl said with a straight face, unmoved by my situation. 

"Yeah! Sure, I would but, uh, I kinda need to, uh, y'know, spend a penny."

She raised an eyebrow.

"You know! Sit on the throne." I said practically begging.

"Take a whiz; see a man about a horse."

She was still unfazed.

"I mean that I need to fucking pee!" I screamed, getting annoyed by this girl's stupidity. Can't she see that I'm dying here?

She simply stated, "Rule #9: No Cursing or Profanities shall be pronounced no matter any situation." Then she left the room.

Excuse me? What does that mean? She can not tell me what to do. I can say what I want when I want.

I let out a string of profanities at that woman. Just as I let out my last word, the door opened again and a bucket clattered on the floor. I looked up. It was a different girl. I smiled. Maybe she can help me.

She looked more friendly and outgoing until she said, "Pee in the bucket." And then she smiled. She wore a black pencil shirt with a white button up shirt. My smile quickly dissolved.

"Uhm, no I'm not going to pee in a-a bucket!"

She still stood there smiling, not moving at all.

"Well," I said, trailing off, "Go! Leave!"

She still didn't move.

What should I do? Wait till she leaves, or have an accident. I was 17 for fuck's sake! I grumbled to myself and positioned myself above the bucket. I pulled down my pants so and stopped mid-thigh. After a few seconds of deciding I should do this I finally let it go. I sighed and looked up realizing that I was right in front of the girl as she watched me with her piercing gaze. Why did I squat facing her? 

The splattering of the pee falling onto the bucket was unsettling and was the only noise saving me from this already awkward silence. When I finished I pulled up my pants and stood up quickly, walking away from the wretched bucket. 

" Follow me." she ordered and I followed her, not wanting to stay in a room that smelled like pee.

I walked out of the room to go into a hallway. I turned right and followed the girl.

I wonder how Lily is doing. I hope that she's safe.

After a few twists, turns and two flights of stairs, we finally got into out destination. 

Mahogany double doors that were huge stood in front of us. Before I opened the door and walked in, The girl unbuttoned half of the buttons on her shirt exposing more than I needed to see. I moved away from her a few inches, not wanting to stand near her as I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. 

I gave her a disgusted look as I rolled my eyes. So far I didn't understand anything. 

"What are you doing? Wait a minute,  what are we even doing  here?"