Oneshot

i'm waking up by the sound of my alarm . i looked at clock and said " oh my god !!! it 7:00 . i'm going to be super late." i rushed to my bathroom. and go down stares and see my lovely bestfriend jin and i really love him not as bestfriend but as my everything but i know he likes someone . jin suddenly said "how your sleep ?" ."g-good" i stuttered. " its okay i'm not mad i'm just asking " he said . "oh..." i feel relief. "oppa!!! lets go it almost 8:00p.m. " .he looked at the clock . " hurry lets go" . after 10 minute we are finally in school . while i was walking through my locker . there was a bully her name is mina . she is the most beautiful girl in school . "hey bitch stay away from my jin . he is mine not yours . Bye" she said . i just walking to my class and see my friend Lisa and Tzuyu . they said " hello y/n" . "hello and good morning" i reply .after oneday of school finally it ends. " i'm so tired " i said .then i go outside the school. and see my enemy and jin (kissing) . i cried and run away . and i heard jin yelled "Y/n wait!!!" . i din't stop and keep running . after 8km of running . i sat on the benc . the jin came " y/n what wrong " he asked ." nothing "i reply . "please tell me the truth " he said ." fine i like you and saw you kissing mina make my hearts break . i never think you as my bestfriend . and...I LOVE YOU !!!! !!!! ". i yelled . " y/n she force me to and do you remember when i tell you i like someone."he said .i nodd . he take something out of his pocket and i saw beautiful ring "that person that i love is you y/n" he purpose. i cried . he comforted me and said " hey its okay i'm your now and... YOU'RE MINE." he whispered . i blushed . " i love you jin " i said ."l love you too y/n" he reply . and we happily ever after.