A Little Closer

*Tiny bells chimes*

Y/n pov
Walking into a sweet coffee shop

"Hello, welcome" a worker greeted

I just raised my hand to greet back. Irene was already heading to the counter looking at what she wanted. I thought it would be longer but she ordered pretty quick for a woman. Well, of course I paid cause she was still on about the whole incident. Soon we took our seats at a little corner of the store. It was a little awkward I'm not gonna lie.

"So... why were those-"

"They were just some stupid simpletons who just like robbing people for money. That is all" Irene interrupted as if she already knew what I was going to ask.

"How am I suppose to do this now?" I said under my breathe

"Did you say something?" Irene asked

"Huh? O-o-oh not-nothing at all haha" I nervously laughed and slowed my head to avoid eye contact.

Hearing like a rabbit and is like a well renowned strategist from the three kingdoms. This is rather embarrassing.

"By the way, why were you following me?" Irene asked out of the blue causing me to raise my head and make eye contact once more.

I realized that I once again made eye contact and stumbled with my words.

"I-I was just walking you know? And I happened to hear your voice. I mean, I heard a scream a-and had to investigate that's all. N-not that I k-know you or anything, I-I-I mean I do want to get to know you. No, I mean.... ahhhhhhh!!!"

I started to get frustrated and start to rub my head with both my hands.

"Pffftttt hahaha!" Irene laughed

I stopped and started at her. This is really embarrassing. I managed to get her to stop questioning me any further at least... well I least I hope. But... looking at her again laughing and giggling... she really is cute and beautiful huh?

Not long after we left the store to go home. I escorted her just in case anything else happened. At least I hope no one does cause I was not feeling up to fighting again. After a failed robbery and fending off a random gang from robbing a victim. Who would have thought their victim was my own target. Of course as we walked we still conversed in order to fulfill my mission.

"By the way... what is your name?" Irene asked

"Huh? I am Y/N, Park Le Y/N. How about your's?" I asked back.

"Stop playing around Y/N." Irene rolled her eyes as if she has gotten these kind of responses before.

Irene then stopped and struck he signature pose smirking at me. I didnt know what to do so I just stood there staring at her. Irene slowly dropped her pose and was looking at me staring into my confused eyes.

"You really don't know who I am?" Irene asked

"No, I told you I didn't know back at the coffee shop." I reminded her.

"I mean, I thought you were playing around faking it. You really don't know?" Irene once again asked to clarify.

I nodded. Of course I knew who she was. She was the daughter of the police chief. And I am going to get all info I can off of her.

"I am a famous movie star. People know me from all around, of course I still go to school but show bizz is fun and much better than school." Irene said.

"Huh?" Was all I could get out of myself.

Irene is THE Irene?! No wonder I kinda know her from somewhere. Who knew she was also the daughter of the chief.

"Pfffttt haha!" Irene laughed again.

"My house is here, I'll go ahead now Y/N. Maybe we can hang out again."

"Y-yeah... maybe." I tried to stay in character.

I watched her walk into her house. But before we walked through the door, she turned back to look at me once more and smiled before doing so. All I could down's smile back and chuckled. I went back home and had a chat with Minsu.

"How did it go Y/N?" He asked

"Great, I found her easier than I thought." I gave an unenthusiastic responce.

"Hmm? Tell me what info you've gotten."

I then told him the story. All he gave was a nod and a responce.

"I see, at least you found out where they live. How do you plan on contacting her tomorrow?" Minsu asked

"Easy old man I have to ju-" I cut myself off.

No.... this can't be happening. I was too into the moment to realize that I never got her contact info. How am i suppose to meet up with her again? How stupid am I?

"Hahahaha indeed the great Y/N failed to follow through with the next phase already." He teased.

I just gave him a snarl and walked to my room. Laying there on my bed, as I stared at the ceiling... I was thinking about her, Irene. Not about how I was going to find her tomorrow.... well... yes find her tomorrow but not for the purpose of the mission. I wanted to find out more about her, I just wanted to see her again. To see her smile.

I am so sorry guys I am a horrible author I got caught into some business and had to head out to work for so long. I am finally back and ready to finish this little love story. I have so much to fill in and I think the story will throw you for a great adventure. Again please forgive this selfish author. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Accept this foolish author's apology