↺ RABBIT HOLE

Nari was walking slow towards her destination. She was dropped off by the taxi cab she took, saying that he can't take her to her destination for it's already off-road. One of the CEOs of Wonderland Entertainment sent her an email. It was a letter saying she was accepted and a guide to the headquarters. Nobody knows where the place was, that's why they had to send guides.

On her way to the headquarters, she spot 5 people, they were standing and talking to each other. She approached them, thinking their one of the new trainees of the entertainment.

As she approached them, one of the 5 noticed her. " Oh, hello!"

" Annyeonghaseyo~!", Nari greeted bowing slightly. One of them observed Nari from head to toe. " Are you also a trainee? Of Wonderland Entertainment?"

" Oh, yes. Are you guys too?", Nari asked back as they nodded. " I'm Park Jaehee by the way.", the one who greeted her first said.

" I'm Kim Minji.", the one who asked her if she's a trainee introduced.

" Hello there! I'm Choi Hangi~!", one introduced, waving at her.

" Lee Mingi, the only boy here so far.", the only boy bowed lightly.

" Hwang Yumi here!", the one who just sat down greeted her with a smile.

" Well... I'm Kwon Nari. It's nice to meet you all!", she introduced herself, still shy.

Awkward silence immersed, but of course, it got broken when their phones made a beeping sound. They all grabbed their phones and looked at the message they received.

" Yah! You guys, what does the message mean? I'm sure you received it too.", Yumi wondered, pouting as she read the message over and over again.

The message stated : ( name of trainee )! You ready to come here at the headquarters? Well, now that all 6 of you first new trainees are now at the passage to here, better brace yourself and make sure your all ready. By the count of 60 seconds, you will be here.

" I guess... I actually seriously don't know.", Mingi answered, keeping his phone.

" The message mentioned the phrase 'passage to here' and I guess it might mean that we're in the place that connects to the headquarters?", Jaehee guessed, trying her best to understand what the message was about.

" 60 seconds is 1 minute. So, I think it's saying that by 1 minute, we should be ready and what should the 'brace yourself' to mean?", Minji asked. Their curiosity kept on going and they kept making guesses about the message.

" Wait... Wonderland is the place of where Alice got stuck and she─ I think I got it guys!", Hangi said, smiling so brightly. She was about to explain it when they all started screaming.

The circle they were stepping on suddenly dissappeared, they were falling down. They screamed as they close their eyes.

Yumi stopped when she suddenly felt something fluffy and opened her eyes. She told the others to open their eyes too. They landed on a big mattress filled with soft pillow.

" Why, why, hello, trainees! I have finally met you!", the trainees turned their heads to the person who was speaking. It was CEO Tres. She was smiling brightly and I guess, the one in her profile saying that 'people think she looks like Cheshire Cat when she smiles' was true.

" Oh, let me help you guys down there.", CEO Dos helped them as CEO Tres also approached and helped them, leaving CEO Uno, standing tall.

As the 6 trainees with their luggages stood, they fixed theirselves in a line, facing the three CEOs. " Welcome trainees to Wonderland Entertainment!", CEO Dos greeted.

" For now, we will bring you to the dorms. Boys and girls have different dorms. The girls' dorm is over there at the right. While the boys' dorm is at the other side.", CEO Dos pointed the directions to the dorms as they led them.

CEO Uno left without saying anything. CEO Tres came as she chatted with the girls a lot.

Dos led the only boy, Mingi, to the boys' dorm. While, Tres led the 5 girls to the girls' dorm. The CEOs explained the rules in the entertainment.

In every dorm room, maximum capacity for the ones who'll stay there is 5. The dorm room is wide and fine and it has everything needed for someone to live.

Trainees are not allowed to say where the headquarter is and leaving out clues to the location is also not accepted. There is a consequence that you'll never want if you spread where the headquarters are.

" Anyways, you may rest here for a while because tomorrow we will bring you to the practice rooms for your training.", Tres bid goodbye to the girls and left the room. The 5 started unpacking as they chit-chat about life.

Nari and Minji tried cooking for the 5 of them. They grabbed ramen since they were quite feeling cold.

Hangi, Yumi, and Jaehee watched TV. They suddenly heard a knock by their door. " I'll answer it!", Yumi told them, running to the door. She peeked at the small hole to see who was outside. It was Mingi.

" Yah! Let me in. I feel so lonely at the dorms~", his reason. Yumi opened the door and let him in. They sat by the TV and watched as they reacted to some shows.