Chapter 5: The Girl...isn't A Girl

7:15AM, Bretheren Court.

Bretheren Court is usually used for a meeting of nine pirate lords, a pirate king, and a pirate code keeper. This is the place where every pirate all around the Seven Seas would gather and discuss something they all have to fix. But, in United Kingdom’s situation, Bretheren Court is temporarily used for their dining room, since life the in seas is quite hard.

When their captain had entered the court, a lot of his crews were having fun. Some of them were raising the bottle of rum they have with them and shouting like there was no tomorrow, some were already drunk, some were eating a gorgeous food, some were throwing crumpled papers to the other, some were chatting at the side of the ship, and some were just not in the mood of working today.

What the hell is happeni—

His thoughts were stopped when he saw France turned around as he brought a tray of food he prepared and his long blue tunic danced with him in the wind created by the waves. England’s jaw partially dropped, seeing how beautiful he was in that suit, temporarily forgetting that he was actually a man. That pink ribbon tied in pony-styled hair matched his dress perfectly. What...? An angel still exist—

The same person who had pressed France to make the food approached the captain for the second time. “Captain, sire!” saluted the other, fully respecting the other one in a higher position than him. “Grab a bite, captain! Forgive me for my utmost demeanour but I can hear your stomach grumble for food, sire.”

Who did this? Don’t tell me, it’s—?

England slightly and unconsciously sprayed pink tints in his face. The crew went towards France, asked for a complete plate of food, put it in a tray and delivered it to the hungry captain. “Here, captain. Please, eat this.” He was about to return to the place where he was standing before England came in but he was immediately pulled by their commander.

“Ah, what could be it, captain?”

“Who did this?”

The crew pointed his pointer finger to the person England has been eying for a few minutes now. “That blonde person over there, sire. Why, if I may ask?”

His hues blinked in surprise, for he didn’t know that France could actually do something like that. “No, nothing. Go back to your post.” Their leader ordered ruggedly.

“Aye, captain!”

England took precedence and sat on a vacant seat somewhat near to the French cook. The sallow chef could feel that dark olive hues were onto him for a long of five minutes already, but he refused to look given that he knew who those orbs belong to. The flaxen chap continued spending time with them, as his way of ignoring the captain.

The blonde-haired obstinate captain of the ship found him cute. France could actually smile and even laugh, but those smiles and laughs weren’t exactly for him. He could give it to anyone else but not to him. Those made England stare at the stunning image of this Frenchman. If he would be a woman, I could definitely....

France, who was busy taking pleasure in, accidentally glanced at the seemingly Briton in silence. He was sitting there, alone and smiling. That smile irked him off, yet there’s this urge of curiousness ran in his veins. He was there, looking at the smiling, creepy British and blinked questionably. What’s his problem this time? That smile’s giving me the creeps. They both mull over in deep thought, while England’s people were having fun and enjoying themselves.

For some instances, the British male shuttered off from contemplating things and saw France looking at him. Where in return, France tilted his head in bewilderment. “Ah—” Covered in shyness; the British glimpsed away and continued taking a shot of his rum. The blonde-haired Frenchman blinked once again, thinking what has gotten into his mind all of a sudden.